New Lily

"Lil, are you sure?" She looked concerned, "of course I'm sick of being the geeky girl next door" I glanced at her pleadingly, hoping she wild back me up "fine! Ok i'll 'change'" although she sounded hard done by, she secretly seemed quite pleased with idea of being treated different.

We fell back onto the leather sofa in my bedroom, "you will have to stay tonight, so we can start working on the 'new' us" she nodded in acceptance whilst standing up and tugging at the sofa and unleashing the bed beneath.

The morning came quick, "you have no idea how much I've missed you" Ali smiled "I know I'm glad to be back' now let's get back to work" I said spinning to the closet and hand her an outfit.

"Now wear that, and act the way we talked about last night" once again she nodded.

We hurried off to the bus, to head into town. I wore skinny jeans that highlight my thigh gap, and to add to that, I wore an Aztec lose crop top with my leather jacket with my maroon vans and had my diamond belly bar in whilst letting my dark hair flow down my back.

Ali stood tall in denim colored skater skirt, with my flowey white, pure top with her maroon vans.

We strutted through town, when Meredith went past and tried to nudge me out of her way, I dodged her shoulder causing her to stumble. The crowd she was with including Will who clears had moved on from trying to be sympathetic to me, and also stood there in a fit of giggles until she shot a stern look.

"Oh careful 'Mere' would want you to fall! Oh wait..." I Said she glared then smiled "well, actually..." She began before I cut her off, I raised my hand before saying "spare me it" and gliding off, all I heard was the group I had just left behind me "ooohhh" and "aww"

Ali and I looked at each other laughing. As we heard Merediths posh angry voice "SHUT UP!"

"Ok Ali that's done, so sleepover at yours tonight?" I beamed

She hesitated "sure, but James will be there..."

James is Ali's brother he's our age, I haven't really met him formally because when we are at her house he is usually out or with his friends.

"It doesn't matter" I said positively

We finally arrived at hers and sat in her living room, when her mum entered "I hope you don't mind girls, but jack (her husband) and I are going out tonight, so it will just be you three, alright?"

"Yea that's fine" we said in unison, "ok no messing" she winked at me. See are families are really close so are parents go out together a lot, and well let's just say they have James and I set up, to keep the families close.

"Mum!" Ali moaned "your so embarrassing" I did the only thing I could think and just laughed.

I hadn't seen James in ages and I don't really know what he is like that well.

"Bye mum" called a deep, hot voice as James came down the stairs, is blonde hair was sitting perfectly, he wore a tight American eagle top the highlighted the 6 pack he had gained from football. He stood next to Ali and I, he was quite a bit taller, he looked at me with his deep blue eyes and gave me a half smile. I quickly turned my head

I couldn't like James

1- my best friends brother

2 - family friend

3 - he was like a month younger than me

But look at him!