Messing with Meredith

A message flashed up on my computer, it was a reply from Ali,

Ali.Duncan- Are you sure, I mean what about meredith?

Lil.Andrews- So what? What can she do!

Ali.Duncan- em head cheerleader, I dont know alot?!

Lil.Andrews- UGH Ali! are you coming to Toms' or not?

Ali.Duncan- Fine! I'll meet you tonight before the party

Lil.Andrews- Yey! Ok see you soon, bye xo

Ali.Duncan- Haha, bye xx

I sat smiling like an idiot. Who cares about Meredith! Let her threaten me, what can she do? Nothing! Now I can finish my summer on a high, and maybe Tom will see that I am the one for him not MER!

After Ali had arrived I fixed my make up, slipped into my aztec body con dress and a pair of high black platforms. We headed across the road, and waited at the door.

The door swung open, "LOOK WHOS ARRIVED EVERYBODY! THE LOSER!"

The entire football and cheerleading squad stood laughing. "come on Lil lets go" Ali went to walk away. "No, Tom invited me, I'm not going" Ali tried to grab me but i resisted.

Tom soon appeared "Tom!" I smiled, Meredith laughed mockinly "Oh Tom! I'm such a sad loser, I love mwah mwah mwah!" I gave her a sharp cold look, Ali spoke harshly "LET'S GO!" I glarred at her for making me look like a child, i clearly was capable of doing that myself.

"Tom?" I looked pleading for his help, "Who invited you?" he stabbed my heart, I thought I loved him, I thought he liked me? The words were caught in my throat, they came out in a stutter "y-y-you did?" He laughed "why would I invite you losers" they chuckled.

I turned to Ali she looked sympathetic and mouthed "sorry" "GRAB HER!" Meredith called out, I was soon raised in the air by a couple of quaterbacks. "Let me go! Please!" I was kicking and screaming "Lily! LET HER GO" Ali shouted before the door was shut in her face.

'SPLASH' I was surrounded by water, I was numb, breathless, sore. My head ached, that once pure water, was murky, velvet red. Screams came from the surface "Run!" "Say it was accident! She fell"

I coughed as my lungs took in the long awaited gasps of hair, splutter I coughed up more water and much more blood, I heard sireans amougst mumbles, my vision blurred I saw a unfamiliar face above me, "you will be ok"

I lay still, in a strange bed, the smell of medicine overcame me. I felt sick, faint, extremley sore, "how is she?" the voice from the previous night said "Oh Will, thank you for rescuing her, we can't thank you enough! She hasn't wakened" my Mum said sadly begining to weep.

"M-mum" I reached out looking for her, I tried to sit up, but my head fell back to the pillow

"LILY!" My parents grabbed my hand

"SHE'S AWAKE!"