Trick Questions

A/N The pics I post are random and not always about the chapter's topic.

 1.  Ten birds were sitting in a tree and a hunter shot one. How birds many were left in the tree?

Answer: None - After one bird got shot, they all flew away.

2. If a plane crashes on the border of The United States and Mexico, where would the survivors be buried?

Answer: Nowhere, you don't bury survivors.

3. Spell "Ghost" out loud. Then spell "Most" out loud. Then spell "Roast" out loud. What do you put in a toaster?

Answer: Bread. Most people will answer "Toast".

4. You're a bus driver. At the first stop 4 people get on. At the second stop 8 people get on, at the third stop 2 people get off and, at the forth stop everyone got off. The question is what color are the bus driver's eyes?

Answer: The same as yours, you're the bus driver.

5. An old lady in the United States has a heart attack and dials 911. No one came and she died. How could this have happened?

Answer: She dialed but never actually called.

6. A man went outside in the pouring rain with no protection, but not a hair on his head got wet. How come?

Answer: He was bald

7. A guy is condemned to death. He has to choose a room. Room #1: A fiery inferno. Room #2: 50 Assassins with loaded guns. Room #3: A room full of hungry lions that didn't eat in 3 months. Which room is the safest?

Answer: Room #3 because the lions would be dead if they didn't eat in 3 months.

8. A farmer has five haystacks in one field and four haystacks in another. How many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in one field?

Answer: One. If he combines all his haystacks, they all become one big stack.

9. What question must always be answered, "Yes"?

Answer: "What does Y-E-S spell?"

10. Can you spell eighty in two letters?

Answer: A-T

A/N For the 2 books I will be posting at New Years, one of them is a fan-fic and the other is an Isults book. The time I will be posting it is at 12:00 pm sharp IT (Indian Time) because that's where I am (for now as I am in India for the holidays).