chapter three

Lena's P.O.V

I'm in music class writing down the music notes to Frank Oceans song thinging bout you since novacane isn't appropriate. As I was finishing up the last part of the notes I hear my phone go off.

DigBick: one image

I thought he was mad at me. Oh well. I unlocked my phone and smiled at the picture of me and Chres last year at my birthday party. He gave me a half necklace that fit perfectly into his and I had the one with his initial and he had the one with mine. Anyone would have thought we were a couple by the way we were hugging each other in the picture.

I went to my messages and went to Chres' and I's last conversation. I opened the convo and tapped the picture and waited for it to download. I waited about five minutes and it wouldn't open so I just made a mental note to look at it later.

Chres' P.O.V

I waited ten minutes for Lena to reply. I never got the reply. I know she saw the message it said it. I was pissed off so I called her.

"What do you want Chres?" she asked while whispering with an attitude.

"Did you see the picture?" I asked her ignoring her attitude.

"No I didn't, it was taking to long to load what was it anyways" she asked.

"It was a picture of Drew and Chelsea." I said.

"Ok what was so important that u had to send me that?" She asked. I was really getting impatient.

"They were kissing" I said. I just hoped she would believe me.

"What are you talking about? " she asked her voice cracking. I had to hurry and go get her before she broke down.

"Lena where are you?" I asked. She was trying to find the voice to speak. I remembered it was 9:30 so it was second period so that means she's in music. As I was running to the music room I was talking to her making sure she wasn't throwing shit across the room. As soon as I got there I hung up and saw her in the cornerr in the back room with her head down.

"um Mr. Johnson we need Selena Moore to the office something important has hapoened in her family." I said quickly making up an excuse so I can take Lena to my house. Mr. Johnson excused her from the class. She was an emotional wreck and I had to comfort her. She's so sensitive.

I grabed her hand and basically dragged her to the door. I wasn't about to drag her all the way to my car so I picked her up bridal style and just carried her to the car. I sat her down in the passenger seat of the car. I ran over to the other side of the car and hopped in and started the car. About ten minutes into the ride Lena's whipers stopped and snoring started. I lightly chuckled to myself as we l ulled up to MY home where I live all by myself cause I'm a G like that. I picked Lena up once again not waking her up. She adjusted to my arms and nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck. Her hot breath tickled my neck and caused me to shake my head. I slowly walked up the stairs towards my bedroom. I laid her down in my bed. As soon as laid her down he woke up as I was walking towards the door.

"Chres" she said to me with a shacky and sleepy voice.