chapter 4

Lena's P.O.V

"Chres" I said kinda shacky. I had a huge headache from all that crying I was doing. I still haven't broke up with drew yet.

"Yes?" Chres asked walking back over to his bed that I was laying in.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you I should have listened to you" I said putting my head down in shame and on the verge of crying again

He lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes and wipped my tears from my eyes.

"shhhh you don't have to apologize"he said still looking in my eyes.

I looked down so I could avoid his stare.

"Yes I do, you're my bestfriend and I should have trusted your word against his and and"

I was cut off by Chres' lips on mine. I kissed back immediately. I then realized who I was kissing and pulled back and got confused emotions. Does Chres like me? If he does like me do I like him back??

"I'm I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he said

"No its its my fault, I kissed back and you did it on accident, right?" I said more as a question

"It wasnt an accident baby" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He kissed my ear lobe and sat down on the bed next to me.

"I've loved you since forever Lena, actually i've been in love with you since forever" he said exagerating the word in. "And now i really think i deserve your love"

He pushed me on the bed and laid on top of me. I could feel his little friend rise up on me. I started to giggle but then felt how big it is. I looked down at his friend and saw that it was almost riping his jeans. I gasped and looked up at him to see a smirk on his face.

"Do you like it baby?" He said in a seductive voice.

"A-actually no I-i Don't" I said studering from nervousness.

"It's ok baby I know it looks like it's gonna hurt but believe me I'll make sure it feels good. Ok?" he said and I nodded my head. "When I ask you something you answer me, do you hear me?" I nodded my head again forgetting what he just said. "That's not answering me say yes or no"He said clearly frustrated. "Yes" I said. "Good girl now lay back and enjoy" he said.

He pushed me on the bed and started devouring my neck again. He found my spot and started to slowly kiss it making me moan. He smiled into my skin and I hit the back of his head.

"Shut up" I said to him playfully. That only made him smile and laugh more.

He took my shirt off and He started to kiss my chest and then he took of my bra and practically made out with my boobises (lol) After that he kissed down to my belly button and when he got there he licked inside it making me wet down there. He finally got to my pants and pulled them down. I was craving for him. I needed him inside of me now.

I hurried and pulled my cheetah print panties off so he could get inside of me. He looked up at me and smiled at my eagerness.

Chres' P.O.V

Last night was one of the best nights I have ever had!! I'm so happy that Lena let me do it. And guess what!!?? When I said I love her after it was all over..... SHE SAID IT BACK!! I was soo geeked I asked did she really mean it about a hundred times. And when I say this I really mean it. Out of all the girls I have ever had sex with Lena tops them all. She tops them all because what we did last night was not just sex. I was making love to Lena last night. I just can't wait till I can do it again.

----------------

--------------------

Sorry I haven't updated fast you guys but I'm in Florida and I'm on vacation so ill update as soon as I can and if you wanr me to do that sex scene just comment and i will make sure I do

-Chelsea