Chapter 1: Try Outs

This Is My First Year Here At This School Of The Name Of Tri- Cities High School In Atlanta Georgia. Oh, Did I Mention My Name?? No Well My Name Is Lia. Short For Ja'Lia Makyra Jones. *BELLS Rings* School Is Out Time For Try - Outs, I Hope I Find Me The Right Guy Hear. Well Here Goes Nothing. It Was Audition Time And As I Was Supposed To Be Paying Attention To The Instructor I Tur My Head To The Right And I See This Hot, Cute, Light skin With Blue Eye With Nice Hair And Ladies You Know How We Are About The Light Skins. But Anyways He Was The Perfect One For Me.

We Take A Small Break And As I Go Into The Hall Way I Bump Into Someone And It My Ass Hard Not The Ground. OMG Watch Where The.... Oh I'm Sorry Miss, As I Hear As He ( The Cute Guy) Cuts Me Off. Are You Okay?? I Am Sorry. Uh... Uh. Y.. Yes I Am. I'm Up On Both Feet Looking Directly Into his Nice Blue Eyes, Into He Interrupts Me Saying Excuse Me, I Have To Go.

As I Continue To Walk To The Restroom Feel A Tap On My Shoulder. I Turn And Look And There He Was. I'm Sorry I Didn't Get Your Name. Oh It's Ja'Lia And Yours??? Le'Andre. Le'Andre As I Repeat Saying That's A Nice Name. You To. Well I Think I Should Get Back To Try-Outs Then. Okay. Hey?? Yes I Answer All Shy. Wanna Chill Afterwards???? I Stand There For A Few Seconds Thinking About What He Just Asked Me, If I Should Say Yes Or What. What The Hell, Why Yes I Would. Okay Coo, Meet Me Right Here Afterwards. Okay. I Reply Back Saying. Okay Ladies And Sirs We Will Let You Know You Made It Or Not, Tomorrow Morning As The Instructor David, That's His Name Tells Us.

I'm Waiting In The Same spot Where He Said To Meet, As I Wait For Him. Ahhhh I Scream Out loud. Oh, I'm Sorry Did I Scare You? Why Yes. A Little. We'll Shall We Walk?? Of Course. We Walk Outside The Building And Talk At The Same Time To One Another. So I Hear You're New Hear?? Yes. Yes I Am. Awesome. Awesome??? I Asked Him. Yes. Okay I Reply Back To Him. So What Grade Are You In Le'Andre??? Oh Well I'm A Senior Here I'm Here In F.A.M.E For Technology. F.A.M.E???? I Immediately Stop And Ask. Yes. It Stands For Fine Arts Magnet Program. Oh Well That Sounds Fun. It Is Actually. What About You??? What About Me?? What Grade Are You In And Such??? Oh We'll I'm A Junior Here. Oh We'll That's Whats Up. Yeah. The Rest If The Walk Was Pure Silence Until He Asked If We'd Liked To Talk One Day. I Say Like Talk Talk Or??? Talk Like Get To Now Each Other. Sure. Id Like That.