Chapter 5: The Business.

What Nice Eyes You Have. Well Thank You..... There's Something Id Like To T....... As He Cuts Me Off With His Soft Lips Pressing Up Against Mines, And Our Tongue's Explore Each Others Mouth's. Wait.. Wait.. Wait. What??? I Have To Go. No No No. I'm Ready This Time. This Time??? Yes. Is Was Just Yesterday She We Last Kissed. Yeahhhh I Thought About It. Okay??? Well... Well Lets Do It.

We Continue To Kiss And Explore Each Others Mouth's With Our Tongue's. As I Lay On My Back, With Him On My Stomach, He Makes His Way Down My Neck, Onto My Stomach And Down To My Waste Line. I Let Out A Slight Moan As He Makes His Way Back Up My Torsos, And Removes My And His Shirt.

Reverse We Go. Now We Are The Opposite, I'm On Top And He's On Bottom.

I Began To Kiss On His Neck As He Releases A Slight Moan Out. I Make My Way Down His Stomach Licking Every Bit Of His Nice Cut ABS. I Unzip And Remove His Pants And Left Him In His Boxers. OMGG. What?? Its.... Its What?? Its Big. Have You Never See Anything Like It Before?? Honestly No. Okay, Well.... As He Says As He Rolls Over Me. And As He Stands Up Ad Reaches Into His Wallet For A Condom, I Remove Every Bit Of My Clothing. Oh My!!! As I Stare And Bit My Lip Has Her Sexy Caramel Body Lays There. He Leans In For A Kiss And Makes His Way Down To My Virginia And Starts To Eat Me Out.

Ohhhh.... Mmmm. Andre' As I Let Out A Loud Moan...... We Roll Over As To Where We Are Doing 69. That's When I'm On Top Giving Him The Sloppy Toppy, And He's Eating Me Out. You're So Big!!

Are You Ready!!!! He Slowly Forces His Way Into My Tight Hole, As He Says To Me "Damn Girl You Tight". He Stoke Up And Down, Back And Fourth Going Harder And Harder, Deeper And Deeper.. UHHHHH.. Oh My. You're Gonna Make Me Cum. I Feel As To Where He Came And He Slows Down.

That Was The Best SEX I've Had He Mentions Out Loud In My Ear , Leaning In For A Kiss.

I Told You There Would Be Sexual Content In This Book. Didn't I??

Well Leave Comments, Let Me Know What You Think About This Part Of The Book. Nothing Harsh.

The Second Part Will Be Out Approximately Sometime This Week. Need I Remind You That Part Two Is Where Its At. JUST WAIT!!!!!