Chapter 2: The Talk

OMGGGG I Made It!!!!! Congratulations!!! Ohh My, You Startled Me Le'Andre. Did I?? I'm Sorry, But Do You Want To Go Out And Eat??? I'd Like Too.

As We Make Our Way And Get Into The Parking Lot Of The Golden Corral, We Park. He Gets Out Of His Side Of The Car And Walks Around To Open My Side Door. Oh What A Gentleman.

10 Minutes Pass Bye, So Tell Me About Yourself. Well My Name Is Ja'Lia Makraye Jones, I'm A Junior. I'm 17 Years Old. I'm The Oldest Out If 5 Kids From My Mother. And That's About It. Now Your Turn. Okay. My Name Is Le'Andre De'Sanchez Watkins, I Am A 18 Year Old Senior, I Live With My Aunt Due To The Death Of My Parents Who We're Killed In A House Fire. So Now It's Just Me And My Younger Brother Who Is Only 10 Years Old. Oh, I'm Sorry To Hear That. It's Okay. They Seen It Coming. What? Why Would You Say Such Thing?? Because They Put That On Them. As We Finish Tell Each Other About Ourselves, We Finish Eating. So I.... OMG I Am So Sorry. I'll Get You Another Drink. It's Cool I Have Another Shirt In My Car. Okay I'll Come With To Help. Okay He Replies Back As He Walks Out The Door Headed For His Car. Oh MY JESUS. I Was Like I Was In Heaven Once He Took Of His Shirt. He Had The Perfect Body. Tight ABS With The Nice V Line Cut, Big Hard Muscles. Are You R.... Hey. Lia??? Oh I'm Sorry I Couldn't Help But Admire Your Body, As I Say By Biting My Lip Examining Him Up And Down. Oh I'm Sorry. You Were Saying?? I Was Saying, Are You Ready To Head Out?? Oh Why Yes. Okay, Lets Go. Where To??? My House I Guess. Okay. We Arrive To My House, As We Walk Into My Home And I Introduce Him To Y Mom. Mom This Is Le'Andre, Le'Andre This My Mother Sharen. It's Nice To Meet You Mam, Nice To Met You As Well Sir. Hey, Wanna Go Upstairs?? Sure, Lets Go.

Wow!!! What?? Nice Place You Have Here. Why Thank You. Oh Why Thanks, I Learn From The best. And That Is?? Oh Myself Of Course. LMAO Okay, That's A Good One.

Is This Your Father?? Yes. What Happened To Him??? He Shot To Death, Being A Drug Dealer. Oh, I'm So Sorry To Hear That. It's All Cool. What Do You Want To Talk About??? I Mean..... Cutting Him Of With A Kiss, As We Roll Onto The Bed, Sticking Each Other Tongue In Our Mouths, Rubbing On Each Other. Wait... What Is It??? We Barely Know Each Other And We Are Already Kissing And Whatnot. And..... So... So Nothing. Well I'm Leaving, It's Late. *SMACKS TEETH* Really?? Yes, So You Tomorrow??? Yeah. I Guess. Alright Cool.