Chapter 3: The Day After

What An Asshole, As I Mutter Under My Breath, Because This Dude Said Something To Me That Was Mean.

Hey. Ja'Lia????? What???? Can We Talk About Last Night. Why???? I Asked Him With An Attitude. I Want To Say Sorry About Last Night. Okay And...... And I'm Very Sorry. I Want To You If You'd Want To Start Over.
I Put A Sight Smile On My Face. I Mean... I Guess. Good Okay. See You After School????? Yeah..Sure.

So.... So What??? As I Reply Back With An Attitude Rolling My Eyes. Look!!! Why Are You Acting Like This?? Acting Like What?? You We're Acting An Idiot Last Night So Maybe You Should Be Asking YOURSELF That. 10-15 Minutes Goes By With Pure Silence. Okay.. Okay What. I'm Sorry About Last Night. Are You? Are You Really?? Yes Of Course.

I Let Out A Slight Smurk As He Asks Me Out To Dinner Tomorrow Night. Well??.... Well Would You??? Yes Of Course I Would. Okay I'll Pick You Up At 8 Sharp. Kk.

OMG MOMMMMMM!!!!!! Yes Dear What Is It?? Are You Okay... Are You Hurt. What.. No Mom. You Remember The Guy From Last Night??? Yes Well He Asked Me Out On A Date For Tomorrow Night. That's Good Sweetie, But You're Not Going. OMFG Ma Please????? No. Now Sit Down And Get Ready For Dinner. *MUMBLES UNDER BREATH, I CANT DO SHIT AROUND HERE* Excuse Me, Now What Did You Just Say To Me???? Nothing Ma.

Well Thanks For The Meal. You're Welcome Shugga. And One More Thing Lia..... Yes Mother?? Where Are You Gonna Wear?? OMG MA, I CAN GO??? Yes. Yes You May. Love You.