The Call

-Helloo :) So Uhm I'm Making This Book Because I Don't Really Think My Last One Was A Big Hit Or Whatever. It Was My First Book 'Kaylee Payne (A One Direction Love Story )' So I Decided To Make This One. But I Am Still Currently Publishing For my Other One.-

~Kaitlynxx

Stephanie's POV-

I was sitting on my bed, surrounded in tears. Reading each message over and over.

James-

<bby it only u nd u no dat>

James-

<bby talk 2 meh !! </3>

James-

< bby she forced herself on meh I didn't want nun of dat, I only want u! ):>

James-

<damn steph talk 2 meh Im sory wat else u want from meh?! ):< nd even if y Dont talk to meh ill still find u nd win u back!! ):< :) <3 !>

I first can't believe he's 18 and texting like that. But second how he just won't take the hint. I'm trying not to talk to him because then he will try to sweet talk me and get me back, well it's not going to happen like that this time.

My phone began to ring and I checked who it was, 'Leperchaun!(:' I answered.

* On The Phone*

"Hello?" I said, my voice cracking.

"Oh my gosh what's wrong, love? Why are you crying? Dont cry!!" He said sounding concerned and worried.

"I..I...James!!" I said beginning to ball.

His concern went to anger within seconds. "James?!" He snarled. "What'd he do?!"

I told him how we went to a party last night and how he was tipsy and kept grinding and asking me to go to his place to have a little fun,if you know what I mean. After me declining several thousand times he said "you know what just forget you!" And walked off. Later on I found him in the back room with having sex with another girl.

Niall stayed quiet, all you could head was his hard breathing. He was pissed I knew he would breath harder when he was mad.

"N..ni?" I stuttered.

"Oh Uhm yes sorry Stephanie. Zoned out for a bit." He lied, I decided to let that one go. It Wasnt really they time to call him out on lying.

There was banging at my window and I screamed.

"Steph?! Stephanie! What's wrong? What was that?!" He screamed in the phone. I looked over and it was James. He was screaming "Stephanie you'll take me back and you will be MINE!" He mumbled some other threats but I couldn't fully hear what he said.

Niall heard and began screaming through the phone, I hung up running to go find my mother. I told et everything and she called the cops and kept muttering how I'm no longer safe here. I ended up crashing on the couch because I was so exhausted but heard my mom on the phone. She was doing a three way call with Niall and his mother.they were on speaker phone so I heard everything.

"I just..I just don't know what to do Maura! " my mother cried softly.

"Shh shhh Laura its alright.. " Nialls mom said soothingly through the phone. "She could stay with me for awhile until things straighten up, she's always welcome and you know that."

Someone frustratingly sighed through the phone then I heard Niall's voice. "Mum as much as that could be a good idea James probably knows that she'd go there or he'd know to check there. Why doesn't she come here to London and live with me? He couldn't possibly find her here and plus is he does, you both know I will take care of that bastard!

"First of all Niall! Languege! And second you know Laura that's actually not a bad idea at all." Niall's mom said.

My mom thought for a minute. "That is a good idea, but Niall I don't want to force her into living with you or force you into living with her I don't want this matter to be a bother." She said sighing.

"Laura why would you say that?! I've been dying to see Stephanie and she'd never be a bother to me! I absolutely love her and you know that! She's like my sister, the only bother shell be is when she plays those practical jokes on me but ill always get her back for it."

Maura and my mom laughed. "Alright then it's settled! Thanks you two" my mom said hanging up. She looked over seeing I was awake. "You heard the conversation?" She asked.

I nodded. "Oh well good now I don't have to tell you about you moving in with Niall. That isn't a problem right?"

I shook my head. "Mum why would that be a problem? I love Niall!"

"Oh you love him?" She wiggles her eye brows. "Apparently he loves you too!"

I rolled my eyes I love him but not like that..did I?

- Heey again so for me to continue updating all I ask for is a vote or two on every chapter. Author notes don't count, I probably won't do those much anyways so that's whatever but yeah uhm votes please and tell me what

You think. Message/comment please

:D -

~Kaitlynxx