So What Are You Telling Me ?

Zayns POV-

I can see why Niall was mad but to call Stephanie stupid, that was uncalled for.

She's far from stupid she's a very intelligent girl. She's beautiful, kind, caring, she can cook, fight, clean. She can do everything she is the complete package. Hell if he keeps slipping up he's gonna loose her and then the other boys are going to try and get her. I know I would, I like Perrie but honestly, we constantly fight and she's always getting jealous over everyone. Even Stephanie, I don't like that I want a girl who knows that it's her and no body else.

Now we were in the car and Stephs sitting I the passenger seat lost in thought.

"Whatcha thinking about love?" I asked.

"I uh nothing." She said bluhing. "So how's Perrie? You two getting serious?"

"She's fine, not necessarily we've been fighting non stop. I'm honestly over the constant fighting, plus the fights are pointless." I said shaking my head.

She cocked her head in confusion and thought. "I know it's not really my business, but mind if I ask what the fights are about?" She asked.

I chuckled. "It's alright love ill tell you, I trust you. So she's very insecure for whatever reason lately and she picks a fight whenever she catches me talking to a girl. Hence why she hasn't came to visit while your here, I haven't invited her. I know how mad she gets when I talk to girls or I'm close with girls who don't live with me imagine how she'll react to you. We honestly haven't talked in almost a month. Neither her or I have even tried talking to each other." I said shrugging. I did hate the tension between us I miss the old care free Perrie, but her friends are getting to her head lately. They say to forget about me.

"I've been in a relationship like that, I hate to tell you this but it might not end well. What are you planning on doing about the whole not talking, insecure situation?" She asked, her brows furrowed in concentration.

"Well like I said, I'm over it. So I'm just gonna-" she cut me off.

"Your gonna break up with her?"

She asked. I nodded. "Honestly I always hate a break up but that might be best.

I nodded. "Plus I'm not a cheater."

She looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"I'm beginning to fall for someone else, it'd be best to break it off before I do something that ill regret."I simply said. "Imma do it now." I said.

"Hold up! Your falling for someone else? Oh my gosh." She giggled. "Tell me about her and your breaking up with her now? You better not do it over text, that's the worst thing you could possibly do." She said shaking her head.

"I dont think it's right I tell you about her just yet, let me take care of Perrie then we'll talk. I said.

She nodded. "Yeah that'd be best, but don't think your getting off the hook your gonna tell me." She pointed her finger in my face. I bit her finger and she let out a yelp. "Oh my god Zayn Malik you did not just bite my finger. Ew dude your teeth marks are on my finger! Wow you have straight teeth." I threw my head back laughing.

All I got to do now it get Perrie out of the way and find a way to tell Stephanie. How do you tell a girl who's adored by your best mate that your falling for her?