The Beach

- Aye Guys Hopee Your Enjoying The Book So Far, Tell Me Whacha Think ? :) -

-Kaitlynxx

Stephanie's POV-

We were all in the car headed to the beach when I feel a hand on my upper thigh. It was Niall he put it as high as he possibly could and whispered. "You excited for the beach?" I nearly yelped.

But I froze and couldn't speak.

Eventually Niall and Zayn busted out laughing and Harry and Louis noticed. They just yelled at us to stop this 'horny teenage behavior'.

Once we got there everyone ran out on to the sand and into the water except for Liam and I.

I looked at him confused. "I have to get everything set up, most of the time I do it by myself while the other boys run out into the water." He replied.

I have him a weak smile. "Well this time won't be like most times, ill help you." I said, he smiled.

We go all the chairs, umbrellas, towels, and the toys, as Louis would call it, out and set up in no time.

"Ready to go have some fun?" Liam said looking at me.

I took his hand. "You bet! I love the beach, let's go!" I said pulling him as I began to run. Louis, Harry, and Zayn saw us running over hand in hand and muttered some things amongst themselves. But I decided to ignore it and kept running with Liam.

Liam stopped and looked at me but never let go of my hand. I looked at him confused but he returned it with an evil grin. He let go of my hand and came real close, it took me a minute before I realized what he was planning.

"Wait, no Liam!" I said he stopped and I began to run away.

"Ohh I'm really gonna get you now Stephanie!!" Liam screamed. He was a fast runner and caught up to me in no time. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up.

"Noo Liam!" I screamed pounding my fists into his back. It obviously didn't phase him because he continued to walk towards the water.

"Niall! Help me!" I yelled. I looked over to him and he looked hurt and almost jealous. Why would he be jealous? He couldn't like me..could he?

Niall's POV-

I saw it all happen and it made me infuriated. Stephanie stayed behind to help Liam, then she comes running with the biggest smile holding his hand, then he put his arms around her and got way to close. I know I shouldn't be mad but the sight of then doing this makes me furious. Because in my head that should be me. I should be the one holding her hands, putting my arms around her. Me. Everyone would be jealous wishing they could have a girl like Stephanie. The day she becomes mine, will be one of the best day of my life.

"Niall! Help me!" Stephanie yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked over to her and her smile changed to a look of worry and confusion. I shook it off and ran over there to help her.

"Aye Liam let her gooo!" I yelled running over.

He made an evil laugh. "Never! Mua-ha-ha-ha she's mine!" He said beginning to run. Once he go deep enough he threw her and swam away before he could get her.

I looked at Stephanie to see her struggling and let out a cough. It hit me. She can't swim well in deep waters. She was drowning. I ran through the water trying to get to her. I saw her go under and that's when I ran faster and began to freak. I swam under water and opened my eyes. I saw her floating down and her struggling to get back up. I swam down and got her and brought her to the surface.

I got her to the shore and laid her down. The boys ran over and made a circle around her seeing what was going on. She had her eyes closed but as was breathing as far as I could see.

My eyes began to water." Stephanie come on wake up its okay come Stephanie." I said choking on my own words.

It took a minute before she began to slur some words. "N..Niall" she slurred.

"Oh my god stephanie." I grabbed her pulled her close and hugged her.

"Careful mate." Liam said. "I think we should get her to a hospital, she doesn't look so well.

I loosened on my grip on her to look at her face. She looked like she was dizzy or something.

"N..ni..Niall..." She slurred.

"Yes Stephanie, princess. What's wrong?" I said getting worried.

"I love you." She said closing her eyes.

"Steph?! Stephanie?!!" I screamed.

"Come on lad we have to go she needs a hospital..NOW!!" Liam screamed.

The world was spinning but I picked her up and ran to the car. The boys piled in and helped me put her into the car. Louis started the car and took off.

She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. I couldn't stop saying that...She Bloody Loves Me.

•Heey Guys Sorry I Haven't Updated. Dx But What Di You Think I'd Going To Happem To Steph ? •

-Kaitlynxx