The Secret

I decided to let Ruthie in since she's alone. Her parents always leave her in their house to take care of Myrna. So there's no way she's afraid being alone in their house. What is she up to?

"HoneyBunny's scared?" Ben smirked while playing outlast on my laptop.

"No shit bloody Ben" She rolled her while giving Myrna Mountweazel a good pet.

"I'll let you pass honeybunny considering you're like eight" Ben said and continued playing his game.

"Can't be interrupted, this game is beating up my ass since this big fat guy came on!" He added.

~

After half an hour without talking Ben finally fell asleep on my work desk like a freshman middle schooler trying to sleep discreetly in class.

Ruthie is laying on my bed with her eyes roaming around my room while I sit here on my couch listening to an owl making its owl sounds which gives me headaches while seating and doing nothing.

"What was her last words?" Ruthie asked. Still looking around the room.

A question that made my mind get back on that day in a sort of fast motion of pictures. I already get her. "Take a risk, stop playing it so safe" that's what she was trying to say the whole time. She wasn't ready. I could have saved her. Lacey was a fucking cunt.

It took me minutes to answer

"I'm not ready to face my fear" I said

I feel a tear fall from my eye.

Margo..

"Things could have been better if we both ended up in jail together."

Or..

"Get shot togeth-"

"You really love her right? Ruthie cut me off. And then threw a tissue paper on my face. Maybe she noticed me crying that she asked me that kind of silly question.

"Yeah I do" I said
.
.
.
"Free yourself from your own labyrinth and take another adventure, You'll eventually find what exactly you're looking for, she's out there close to you" She mumbled as she close her eyes.

I clearly heard what she just said.
My eyes widened. What is she saying?

"I don't ge-"

"Find her Quentin" she just cut me off again.

Find who? What exactly is she trying to say? I'm so confused.

I can seen the beautiful moon illuminating my entire room. I stare at it for about an hour cruising in the dark sky.

"Maybe it was meant to happen."

~

What is up guys! I just wanna hop in and say Happy New Year to all of you out there!
Keep in touch, stay cool!