Mysterious Note

~

I can see the white lines in the middle of the road. The sun between the intertwined clouds. It's so bright, this place is so bright. But, I can't feel any heat coming from the sun. I can't feel anything but my hand holding Margo. Our hands interlock together while walking on this never ending road.

I gaze at her, She's so beautiful.
Her shampoo like lilacs, and the smell of her skin like crushed almonds. She's smiling back at me. I can feel my heart skipping a beat. Her blue eyes, her lips her eyebrows, Margo Roth Spiegelman.

I remember when our lips touched when I found her. I started to like mysteries when I met her when we were kids. People fall in love in mysterious ways.

"I love when my boyfriend smiles at me while holding my hand." Margo said. Her eyes are glimmering

I stop from walking. I tuck her hair behind her ears. I smiled before kissing her lips. She looks up at me and smiled back.

"Listen Q, I want you to find your missing piece, If I could turn back the time I would just to be with you. I'm happy where I'm at now. I want you to find your happiness throughout your whole journey. I love you so much Q"

~

"Q, Q, Quentin Jacobsen!" I woke up from a loud noise.

I opened my eyes, I see Ben right in front of me mysteriously looking at my face.

There's something on my forehead but before I noticed that. I feel my back aching like hell. Maybe I fell asleep on my couch in a uncomfortable position.

"There's a note on your forehead" Ben piped up.

"Gosh! good thing I set my alarm clock an hour before 6." He added while he picks up the wrappers of chips that we ate last night.

I take the sticky note on my forehead.

She's half of her soul
and she's half of her heart
A tragedy happened
and they drifted apart

Was it Ruthie? The penmanship is too good for a thirteen year old. I fold the note twice and grab my backpack underneath the bed and put the note in its pocket.

I hear the door open from the front door of our house.

"Oh shi- Mr and Mrs Jacobsen are here" Ben startled. He immediately threw the mess under the bed as soon as mom opened the door.

"You left the front door open Q. oh hi Ben" mom said.

"Hi Mrs Jacobsen" Ben smiled. again with that smile, a big smile of a perv.

"Fix yourselves guys let's eat I bought pizza for breakfast"

"Pizza for breakfast instead of cereals, Q I'd stay here forever" Ben uttered smiling

I wore my sneakers on, opened the door. Ben and I jolted downstairs. A loud noise of every steps can be heard from the kitchen or perhaps all over the house. I nearly fell down the stairs from a slippery wet floor but continued racing down to the kitchen. I don't honestly know what were up to but we were starving as hell so we ran as fast as we could as if it was the most expensive pizza ever. It was a fun and a good way to start up my day though.

"Hi Mr Jacobsen" Ben piped up as soon as we got to the kitchen.

"Good morning kids!" Dad answered while he raise the newspaper he's reading.

"How was your night guys?" Mom asked

"It was great Mrs Jacobsen" Ben answered. He smirk at me. Good thing we didn't got arrested for breaking into someones house.

"Money talks" Ben mumbled

~

While we were munching some pizza outside on the balcony i could barely hear my mom and dad talking about the football game last night.

"Giants won last night" Ben piped up

I watch football but I honestly don't like it that much. I remember when i came to my friend's house back when i was in high school, they were watching superbowl. I sat on the couch while they where making popcorn, eventually the game starts and everyone got hyped up they were throwing popcorn at each other when the patriots scored. And i was just sitting there staring at the television and wondering how the game works.

"I love giants" I said

"You could be a football someday player Q" Ben said and took a bite.

"Yeah I could be the runner" I said.

Not even sure if I got that right. I'm pretty tall but skinny. And I'm not really a runner. And no I'm not athletic.

"You should give it a shot Q, Freshman versus sophomore later on the field, I'm gonna cheer you up" Ben smirked

I shook my head and headed to the living room. There's mom and dad still talking about the football match, how the patriots lose.

"Mom we gotta go"

"Okay honey take care!"

"Bye Mr and Mrs Jacobsen" Ben waving his hand.

~