Chapter 6

The Dixon School: 7:45 am

As the black car with tinted windows pulled upon front of The Dixon School, Crystal Blue stared in amazement at her new school. The driver, Bill, saw this out of the rear view mirror and smirked as he got out of the driver's side, walking over to escort them out of the vehicle.

Michael looked at her and smiled, "Okay, Babycakes, are you ready?", he asked.

She subconsciously bit her lip uneasily in nervousness and shook her head no. "Michael, I don't know about this..." she trailed off shyly, "Why can't I just finish off my homeschooling for the rest of my 2 years?" she whined.

"Because." he simply stated. "If I'm a celebrity and I have to go to school now, I think it's only fair if you do as well." he chuckled. "You really aren't THAT nervous, are you Blue?" he asked.

She licked her dry lips in retaliation.

He took her hand and laced their fingers in an attempt to calm her. "Blue, don't worry. We have all of the same classes together, we won't be apart." he comforted.

She shot a look at him. "How is that even possible?!" she asked, shocked. "We really scored the luck." she said to herself, but loud enough for Michael to hear.

He simply shook his head and laughed. "No, Blue. Joseph set this all up for us. He knew that both of us were in a new school, he didn't want you to be alone." Joseph knew how uncomfortable Crystal Blue was around people she didn't know, so he did this for her and requested that her and Michael were scheduled in a similar classification. "He did this for us." Michael said as he smiled.

"How sweet..." she said softly.

Michael kissed her cheek softly. "C'mon, girl. You ready? We can't hide in here all day, Babycakes." he said with a dashing smile.

She was immediately soothed and nodded her head.

"Great!" he said excitedly.

Just then, the car door opened and Michael stepped out, then held his hand for Crystal Blue to join him. She hesitated, but she reminded herself that it was Michael, and that he would be by her side. She then took his hand and stepped out with confidence and smile at him. Bill closed the door and opened the trunk, retrieving their school bags and handed them each to them. "Mrs. Jackson packed $10 in each of tour bags for lunch, in case if you were to pay." he said with a smile. "Have a nice day. I will be here at 3:25 when the final bell sounds." he informed.

"Thank you, Bill. See you then." Michael said, then proceed to the school with Crystal Blue by his side. Michael looked back and noticed 2 men walking behind them, dressed in black jeans, black short sleeved t-shirts, black shades and ear pieces in each of their ears.

Crystal Blue saw, and looked back to see what he was looking at. "Bodyguards? We have bodyguards?" she asked, seeming surprised.

"I guess so." she said with a shrug of body shoulders.

Once they stepped inside of the school, they turned to their left and made their way to the front desk. Sitting there was a middle aged woman, greeting them both with a smile at them as they walked in. "Hello Mr. Jackson. Hello Miss Lawrence. My name is Mrs. Peterson, head personnel of the front office."

"Hi, Mrs. Peterson." Crystal Blue greeted. "My name is Crystal Blue." she smiled, seeming very comfortable.

"And I'm Michael." Michael said with a smile.

Mrs. Peterson nodded. "Now, I understand that it's your first day, so I will find someone to show you around before classes start and--"

"Oh, no thank you," Michael softly interrupted, "we had a tour a few weeks back when my father enrolled us for the upcoming year. We just needed our locker assignments." he politely requested.