Are You Crazy No He Doesn't!

After class I walk to my locker keeping my head down. I open it and a folded up paper slowly falls down. I pick it up and unfold it. It says, "AJ meet us in the library. ~April" I sigh and fold the note back up. I shove the note in my pocket then shut my locker. I slowly walk down the hallway to the library opening the door slowly. Walking in I spot Neon's hair and two others sitting down at a table waiting.

I walk over and take a seat. "You wanted to meet up?" I ask looking at them. "Hey you made it!" April shouts happily.

"Shh!!" The librarian Mrs.Henderson scolds. "Sorry." April whispers. "Anyways are you ok?" April asks with a concerned look on her face. I roll my eyes.

"Guys I'm fine you just know how shy I am." I say so low they can barely hear.

"Well we're just worried about you." Kade says catching my attention and I hold his gaze. "Are you sure you're ok?" Neon asks pulling my gaze away from Kade.

"I'm walking away now." I say getting up getting ready to walk away. When a hand grabs my wrist.

"Let me go!" I spit gritting my teeth. "Come on talk to us we're your best friends." Kade barely whispers I turn around and look at all of them with concerned faces. My eyes start to water but I blink a few times holding my tears back that's enough crying for me today. Kade stands up still holding my wrist and pulls me in to give me a hug. At first I don't hug back but then I give in and wrap my arms around him having all my hurt feelings come to mind and I start tearing up. Soon the hug turns into a group hug. After about a minute we all pull away and start laughing at how dramatic everything got.

"SHH!!!" Mrs.Henderson scolds again. The bell rings and we head out the doors for lunch.

"Hey Kade are you going to sit with us at lunch?" We hear a girl ask. We all turn to see three cheerleaders and two jocks waiting for an answer. Kade turns to look at us apoligetically.

"Guys I'm really sorry I'll sit with you tomorrow promise!" He apoligizes. "That's what you said yesterday!" Neon complains.

"Ya seriously sit with your REAL friends!" April says crossing her arms. She rarely gets mad so this is really bad. Kade looks at me thinking I might be able to change their minds.

"Kade you haven't sat with us in weeks!" I knit my eyebrows together. He sighs in defeat. "Fine I'll go tell them..." He walks away and talks with them for a while. Then he walks back and they leave. "So let's go get some lunch!" He says flipping his hair.

We walk down to the lunch room. Kade and Neon get in the orange chicken line, and April and I get in the pizza line.

"I think Kade has a crush on you!" April squeals. "What?! You're crazy he only sees me as a friend...plus he's dating that cheerleader Kat." I say surprised she would even think that.

"Oh come on you know he does you've seen the way he looks at you!" April says excitedly. "Well either way I'm not going to go out with him and he's not going to break up with Kat end of discussion." I finish. "But..." "But nothing end of discussion!"

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: What did you think of the first two chapters and do you think Kade has feelings for AJ? If so do you think she feels the same? Tell me what you think in the comments and please vote if you like my story. And if you have any suggestions on how to get better or what to do next leave a comment. I'm ok with some constructive criticism. Anyways the next chapter will be up soon bye guys!