Late Night Texting and Unexpected Questions

I was curious as to what he had to say so I clicked reply.

To Kade: Um ok...

The reply came fast he must really want to know my answer to his still unknown question.

From Kade: If a friend of mine asked you out but another person asked you out who would you say yes to?

Honestly I had no clue how to answer but I typed a reply anyways.

To Kade: I don't know are you just trying to tell me when of your friends are going to ask me out just like Cam did?

From Kade: Sort of, but tell me.

To Kade: Depends who is asking me out if it was Cody or Max I might say yes but some times they can be jerks, but since Cam asked me out I don't know.

From Kade: Yes those friends sure, but who would you say yes to??

Without thinking I wrote the first name that came to mind.

To Kade: Cam.

Once I sent that I realized that I did want to say yes to Cam.

From Kade: WHAT?! Are you sure you wouldn't rather go out with one of my friends they are great guys better than that jerk Cameron.

I pouted at his reply he should be happy for me if he is my friend. Instead of texting him I dialed his number and waited it rang four times before he finally picked up.

"Hello?" He whispered. "Hey." I say normally. "Why are you whispering?" I asked waiting for an answer.

"Oh sorry, my family is sleeping but I just realized I'm in the basement and they can't hear me..." I hear a smacking sound which I'm guessing is him smacking his head.

"Oh.." I said which was the only thing that came to mind. "So um.. Why did you call?" I realized I called him and hadn't told him why I called.

"OH.. I wanted to know why you are so upset that I am going to say yes to Cam." It was quiet for a while and I decided to break the silence.

"Kade you there?" I ask hoping he didn't hang up on me. "Um ya listen I uh gotta go." He finishes than immediatley right after he hangs up not giving me a chance to say bye. I shrugged and dozed off to sleep.

The next morning I was awoken by the sound of my alarm clock going BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!! I look at my alarm I click the snooze button and see the time 6:05 AM.

I groan and go back to sleep. A few minutes later the alarm clock beeps again. I sit up and click snooze and look at the time 6:50 AM.

Well that was more than a few minutes. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and walk out to my room and change into a blue Domo shirt that said

"Later Hater" some black skinny jeans and black Vans.

I brushed my hair and put on a brown Domo hat because I love Domo. I walk down stairs and into the kitchen to eat a pear. Jogging upstairs back to my room I almost trip. I walk in hurry put some water proof mascara and grab my backpack. I walk out of the house and head off to school.

 I get there just 5 minutes before the bell rings hurriedly I rush through the crowd and up to my locker I shove my backpack in and take out a few things to head to first period. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know I know this took forever too write sorry. I know there's only a few people reading this story which makes me sad because it makes me feel like no one likes my writing. But anyways on to a happier note I will probably have more of a chance to write once school begins you're probably confused on how I have more time to write instead of less time to write. It's because when school starts I sort of have a schedule so it's easier because I get things done faster which gives me more free time. You're probably still confused but oh well I'll try to update soon bye guys!!