♥ Chapter 3 ♥

Keyair

Ever thing was falling in to place. My brother was being my brother. My mom found a new job that pays good money and I well I dont know yet but am pretty sure its gonna hit me in my face soon.

My mom finally got off work. She looked so tried as hell. She tried to play it off but I noticed.

She drivesd me and mg brother to the school we would be going to. We had to do Hella paper work and meet lots of teachers.

The principal explained to me what was going to take place on my frost day of school which was on Monday.

"Hi, Keyair I am your new principle Miss.chief she said."

I grabbed her hand and faked a smile. She talked for hours on how important school is and how she wants every one to achieve there dreams.

When that long ass conversation was finally done my brother, mom and I want to meet a few of my brothers teaches. They seen cool to be honest unlike my teachers.

When we were done with the meet and great we drove back home.

"Keyair, how you liking your new school, asked mom."

"I mean its cool, to me school is school its the stuck up girls and the.cocky guys that's gonna gonna get me, I told me mom."

"Well mom I think that school is better then the old school we use to go to, the teachers look like they really care, Makell said to my mom."

"Well am fine with the school as long as you'll getting an education, mom said."

"Hi, I ever here that boy from across.the street is going to that school maybe her can show you around the school and who know you might just like him, said mom with a smile."

"Mom please boys with besides are a turn off for me and plues we don't even talk, I told my mom. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok read read read

Do you think Keyair is gonna fall for Jacob or do you think she's not in to him ?

Give me input. 

Chapter 4 is gonna be about jacob. 

Keep reading.