♥Chapter 5 ♥

Keyair

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning, its some breakfast on the table"

Thanks, mom great way to start my day off. Being that i have to go to a whole norther school.

You'll be fine, Just be happy that the bus runs right in front of your house.

True, that only good part about it. I just hope the kids on the bus just don't give me hell.

Watch you mouth you not grown yet.

Yes, mom.

Going to the restroom. I look like shit in the morning. I looks like some one trying to beat me up in my sleep. I took a quick shower and ill i could smell was the amazing food my mother cook. Stomach was making all different kinds of noises.

(BANG, BANG, BANG)

My heart drooped for a second.

You know you not the only one that got to go to school, Makell yell beating down the door like some kinda cop.

Chill out its not like the shower gonna help you smell any better, I said yell back at Makell.

HAHA, you got jokes to bad there never funny.

I was finally don't with my relaxing shower. I rapped my towel around me and tried my hair in a pony tail. I quick looked for my blow dryer, make up, and brush. When i opened the bathroom door, my brother rushed me out the restroom. " ughh, and they said you were cute, when you were little."

I walked to my room, graped my phone on the bed and looked for Pandora. The song "Get Up by Ciara" was playing. Perfect song to get me up not to mention it was a blast from the past. I plugged my blow dryer and flat iron in the other socket. Like every other girl I was lip singing and dancing in the mirror. It seemed like there was nothing to were in my closet.

(Knock, Knock,Knock.....Creek)

Don't let time pass you by Key-Key, food getting cold.

Ok mom, ill be down in a second, I said stopping in my tracks from when I was dancing.

Ahh, I finally found something to wear. I had took out my camouflaged top, black leggings pants and some flats. Now the only thing was left was my hair and make up. I put my hair into a neat bun and arched my eyebrows.

I walked down stares to find a plate of Bacon, Eeg's and waffles. All the right things i wanted. My mouth was just watering with joy. Once Makell and I were done eating we headed to the bus.

It seemed like we were early for the bus. It was about 7:30. Luckily my phone was charged. Thank god for social media.

Jacob

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Blip, Blip, Blip)

"Am up, am up, I said hitting my alarm clock!"

Another day at this school ughh, I cant wait to take the test, I said joying with myself.

I take a shower and washing my hair. Being that I was the only child I could take as much time in the shower. I felt refreshed and ready for the day. I throw on my boxer's and headed to my room. I want throw my closet and found some clothes I never really caught my eye until today. It was American Eagle graphic tee and some black jeans.

I walked into my mothers room. She was laying down so peace full. I walked over and kissed her forehead.

Mom, am gonna leave.

Ok honey have a great day at school.

Are you gonna be ok?

Yes ill be fine, don't worry am a strong women.

I went to the kitchen to go get something to eat. I hated a Hot Pocket up in the microwave. I grab my book bag, and out the door.

Walking out the door I see Keyair and her brother standing at the bus stop.

She was looking pretty then ever. Everthing she was wearning was on point.

Keyair

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh shit, I forgot that Jacob was going to the same school as me. Just great, I have to deal with this boy in the morning. Not that its a bad thing, I don't even know the boy to be honest. I just really hate awkward moments of silents.

He was walking towards me with he's earphones in his ears. He looked chill. Like he didn't have a care in a world what other people thing.

"Jacob is it, I said trying to make sure I said it right."

He pause for a second and look at me.

"Excuse me, he said."

"Jacob is it, I said again making sure I sounded right myself."

"Yes, keyair right, he said with a quick smile."

"Yea, that right I said kinda blushing back."

He stick his earphone back in his eat and looked the other way.

Time being to pass. Other kids started to come to the bus stop. Every body had there own little group. It seemed like Jacob knew everyone at the bus stop.

The bus came around the corner.

Finally, seemed like I was standing there for hours.Every one rushed on the bus. When i finally got on all the seats were all packed. The only seats that were opean was the back seats and the seat next to Jacob. I choose Jacob being that I some what know him already. It was noisy in the bus. Girls doing there hair and make up at last minute. Boys talking about who they smashed and pass this weekend and all. It feelt like eyes were all on me when I passed seat after seat.

"Can i seat here, I asked Jacob."

"Sure,he said" He cleared space for me to seat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is chapter 5! Thing's are really getting deep I guess Jacob and Key Key are finally getting a little close.

How did you guys like this chapter

Vote , Comment Read. Let me know how you feel. :)