Unattainable

E.J's P.O.V~

     Calista is in danger! Zalgo must want her to join him! I thought to my self as I run down the stairs to tell Slender that Calista was taken by the black mist. "Slenderman!" I screamed through the mansion. "Slenderman! Claista was taken by the mist! She's in trouble!" I yelled to Slenderman. Slender stopped and stared at me. I could since the anger within Slender's head. I feared he was about to eat me he was so mad. "CHILDREN! LIVING ROOM NOW!" Slender screeched through the house. Everyone was instantly in the living room afraid that they had done something extremely horrible.

     Slenderman was so angry that his mouth was starting to separate and show his razon sharp teeth! I haven't seen Slender this angry that much. I usually always go outside when he punishes the others. "Everyone! Go get ready and grab your weapons! We've got to save Calista from Zalgo before its to late! Hurry up!" As soon as Slenderman finished his sentence the others scattered up the stairs and grabed everything single thing they had that could cause damage. Jeff even grabbed his entire knife collection! "Okay children lets go!" Slenderman announced as he grabed everyone with his tentacles and teleported to Zalgo's realm.

Calista's P.O.V 

     I woke up tied to a steel table. I wasn't completely sure what to think about what was going on. I could barely remember what happened before I got here. "Hello my sweet, little girl." A deep voice called to me from across the room. I said nothing as my eyes tried to adjust to the light that was just turned on from above me. "It's very rude not to speak to your host little lady!" the voice said, gradually getting louder. I began to get annoyed by this guy but was nice to him since I was tied down. "Can I at least see the face of my kidnapper?" I asked him.

     "Of coarse you can little girl. All you had to is ask" he replied stepping into the light so I could see him. this was the first time I got scared the whole time I was with the pastas. What I witnessed was not one man talking to me, but three. A black figure was the first to step out of the darkness. He looked a lot like BEN but taller and was black and grey instead of green. The second figure to step out was yellow and very small. He looked a lot like a Pikachu, but with black eyes, blade like teeth, and blood stains all over his fur. The last figure to crawl out looked like a half hairless dog, half naked man. They had long claws and white, soulless eyes.

     "What's the matter," the hairless creature teased. "Not what you expected?" I was tempted to call him as ass but held back the urge to. "I wouldn't be so cocky about any of this. Why am I even here in the first place?" I asked the three creatures. "Oh! You don't know? Well, our master Zalgo was the one who sent us to get you! Now your stuck here till he gets done with his work! Do you like to play games?" the Pikachu like animal replied. "No, not really." I said getting worried about what he ment. As soon as I finished my sentence I herd a giggle in the darkness. "Aww. Why not? Games lead to parties! I love parties! Don't worry you'll have fun. I know you will!!!"