Introductions

A/N: After Breaking Dawn, the packs resolve their conflicts and become friends.

Avieara's P.O.V

The first thought that came to my mind was that they were shapeshifters. You could tell by their tattoos. Shapeshifters are different than werewolves. Sure they both transform into wolves, but shapeshifters aren't really born wolves. When they come across their enemy's scent, they change into a wolf so they could protect their people. The reason people make this mistake is because they have ancestors that may have been wolves.

"Okay, um, would you explain to me why you were about to kill me?" A voice interrupted my thoughts.

Amaria still had her bow aimed at a boy with russet colored skin, black hair, and brown eyes. He looked to be about 14 or 15 years old, although he was about 6 feet. The arrow missed him by a few centimeters, sticking in the tree next to him.

I looked at Amaria and nodded as of to tell her that it was okay to relax. She lowered her bow but not her stance. She was still on guard in case anything happened.

I turned towards the shapeshifters. "She wasn't trying to kill you. She just shot at a possibly harmful target, and you just happen to be it." I heard chuckles coming from the others behind him. "I'm Avieara O'Brien and this is Amaria, my sister," I pointed to Ria.

The boy said, "I'm Brady Fuller. That's Collin Littlesea, Jared Cameron, and Paul Lahote." He pointed to the people and I tried to remember their faces. "They are Sam Uley and Jacob Black, the alphas." The two he was pointing at looked the part, having a stance that said 'I'm the boss' or something along those lines. "Then there's Leah Clearwater and her brother Seth, Quil Ateara, and Embry Call."

And just when I thought they were okay, something completely unbelievable happened...

They imprinted on somebody!