Chapter 1

Let me introduce my self my name is melody I am 17 and I love bands I guess you could say I am emo but I don't really care my life long dream is to go to a sleeping with sirens concert but my fucking mother never let me I just want to run away nobody will miss me.

Melody's pov

"Melody get your ass down here!"

Yelled my jack ass mother. Ever since my dad left and my mom got remarried I have been depressed. And it doesn't help that they are abusive.

"What!" I yelled

"Don't talk to your mother like that you selfish bitch" yelled my stepdad bill

After he yelled I felt a hand against my face. He pushed me to the floor kicking me I started to bleed. He finally stopped and then I heard my mother. "Go to your room and don't come out I don't want to see your face for the rest of the night"

I went to my room and cleaned up my wounds "I can't do this anymore" just as I said that there was a knock on my window it was my best friend Sam.

"Hey Sam"

"Hey Mel I'm sorry I over heard I came to give you something for you birthday."

"Sam it's not even close to my birthday?"

"I know I just wanted to give my best friend something."

He handed me a envelop.

When I opened it I started to cry it was a ticket and a backstage pass to sleeping with sirens.

"Omg thank you Sam I don't know how I could ever thank you"

"You don't need to" Just as he said that he ran off I don't know what I would do without him.

"Melody who the fuck are you talking to?"

"Myself."

As soon as I said that my step dad busted through the door.

"Selfish bitch tell me who and the fuck you were talking to!"

"I already told you."

"Bitch!" The he punched me so had I fell backwards and broke my desk.them he left.

After he left I decided enough was enough.i started to pack my bags I grabbed my phone,charger,earbuds,the tickets and some clothes.then I ran I ran so far that I didn't know we're I was then I found a gas station and I just stayed there for the night.