Chapter 5

The next day/kellins pov
I love her I love melody we have only been on one date but I love her she is my everything.

She stayed on the bus last night I slept on the couch so she could have my bunk. She borrowed some of my clothes but today we are going by her house To get her clothes we are going to go by when her parents aren't home but if they come home I will protect her at all costs.

Melody's pov
Kellin has been very nice to me since last night I love him he wants me to be happy he cares for me I am finally happy.

We pulled up to my house I don't want to be here at least they aren't home

"Kellin are you sure you want to do this for me?" I asked before opening the door.

"Yes melody i care for you I want you to move in with me I want to get you out of this hell hole you call home. Melody I love you."

As soon as he said that I hugged him as tight as I could "I love you too" I said that and he crashed his lips on mine we have only been on one date but I love this man.
We pulled away I was still in his loving embrace.
"Let's go get your stuff and get out of here"
"Okay"
We went inside I told him to wait down stairs he insisted he go up stairs with me. We got upstairs and I put everything I needed in Suitcases we were about to leave when someone was walking down the rode that I haven't seen in a while.