Chapter 6

"OH MY GOD MELODY!!"
"Get Sam."it was Sam the person who was my best friend I missed him so I ran to him and hugged him.

"Gosh Mel I have missed you what happened you left and I thought you were dead." He looked like he was about to cry.

"Sam I had to get out of there they hurt me to much so I left and slept in the park and I went to the concert and met someone." He gave me a look I could tell he wanted to know who it was so I ran and got Kellin.

"Sam this is..."
"OH MY GOD YOUR KELLIN QUINN I LOVE YOUR BAND!"
"Fan girl much?"
"Sorry it's very nice to meet you. I'm glad to see she found someone nice. Hey Mel what are you doing with all your stuff."as soon as he said that I knew I had to tell him I felt so bad about it but I had to get out of here.

"Sam I am leaving with Kellin you know my parents you know what they will do. So I am going on tour with Kellin and I am going to move to Michigan with him." After I said that I thought he was going to yell but something unexpected happened.
"I am happy for you you deserve to be happy you found a nice guy and if he cares about you as much as I care about you he is a keeper. Promise me you will keep in touch?"

"Yes I will thank you Sam."
"You don't have to thank me."then we hugged and said our goodbyes and me and Kellin left I am so happy that I have two guys that care about me.