Chapter 4

After the awkward start to the date Kellin decided to take me to a fancy Italian restaurant

We immediately got sat down at a table and we just kind of sat there and stared at each other I didn't know what to say but I guess somebody has to start to say something

"So how much longer do you have on tour"I said being really curious.

"Only a few more months then I head back home to Michigan for a while
And I'm hoping to take you with me."

His words started to spin around my head. Kellin could save me I wouldn't have to live in this hell and I call my life all I want in life is to be with the person I love and I love him.

"I would love to go with you" I said that with such excitement I thought I was gonna jump out of my chair.

"Well then it's settled in a few days we leave to go to the next spot have your bags packed and you can come with us I've already talked to our manager you're OK to come with us and you can live with me when we get back to Michigan"

"Kellin I need to tell you something I can't really packed my bags I'm really scared to go back home my parents were abusive and I Ran away after the last time my dad beat me then I came to the concert and met you i'm just scared Kellin I don't know what to do."suddenly he grabbed my hand looked me right in the eyes with so much sympathy I could just Melt into his touch.

"You don't have to be afraid I'll go with you I'll stand up against him you don't have to be afraid anymore melody I care for you I haven't known you but a day but I feel like I've known you forever I love you melody I will always be here for you."I started to blush after he said that this is the first guy that has ever cared for me Sam cares about me but he is my best friend in the whole world it's different with him Kellin just excites me in a way that nobody else could he's only known me for a short amount of time and he wants me to move in with them I don't know for moving too fast but this man I am in love with him and I will never do anything to end this.