A Magician's Tricks- Chapter 1

You, Gideon and Pacifica were hanging at the shack, waiting for 6. "Gideon, every week you get another random crush. And it always ends badly." Pacifica sighed. Silently, you agreed. Your best friend went through a lot to keep Gideon from imminent death. I mean, he had the common sense of a waterproof teabag. "Just make sure she's not, I don't know, a mermaid this time. Okay?" You smiled at him. You were wearing a brown/green sweater with a leopard on it, a pair of torn up denim knee shorts and some camo patterned pumps. Your (H/C) hair was in a messy bun. "Kids! C'mon now, or you're gonna miss the show!" Bud Pines called from the car. "I call shotgun!" You all yelled at the same time, scrambling for the front seat.

After the three of you sat down the performance began. Two figures walked onstage, a boy and a girl. "Hello America! I'm Mabel, and this is Dipper! And we're here to share our gift!" The girl shouted. They began to sing. It was obviously fake- they told a chubby man wearing jogging gear he was trying to get fit, and a young girl that she had a 'great destiny'. Gideon stared with star struck eyes at Mabel the whole time. After the show ended, I heard Pacifica mutter "Ohhh boy..." As Gideon ran off backstage to meet his crush.
"I'll get him." You gave her a thumbs up and ran after your friend.

Backstage, it was dark. "Gideon! We have to go!" You whispered. Had you taken a wrong turn? Where in the heck were you? You heard a voice. "... Not good enough! Tonight's show was shoddy... All your fault! I'll tell... Not here to help you now, is he?" Wow. You thought it sounded like that Dipper guy, but he was seriously mad. Your hands found a cloth. You were behind some sort of curtain that led to the stage. Peeking out, you saw... What in the heck even was that?! It was like a floating, one eyed triangle. You thought it was... Crying? At what? You took notice of the chains around its wrists. Standing in front of it were the twins from the show, and they looked mad. Hadn't you seen one of these in Pacifica's journal? A dream.. Dream.. "Dream Demon!" You whispered out loud. Unfortunately a little too loudly...