Allies in Weird Places- Chapter 3

It was a few days later. You had found out from Will about his contract with the Gleefuls after talking to him more often, and so far at least you were getting food. You were still trying to escape, and one day something happened that sparked an idea.
"Psst, Will, are you there?" You woke up on a stone floor to the sound of someone at the door. Will was gone, where you had no clue.
"Will's not here. I have no idea where he is, I'm sorry." You crept up to the door.
"Wait, what? Who are you?"
"(Y/N) (L/N). I accidentally saw too much about the twins and now I'm stuck down here."
"After Will, I should have seen Dipper kidnapping other humans coming... I'm sorry about all of this. I'm Ford Gleeful, the Twins' great uncle. A friend of Will's. I think I might be able to help you."
You were a little wary. "How do I know I can trust you? I don't exactly love the Gleefuls right now."
"Please, kid, just let me help. Do you really think I would be here if I was like my family?"
"Well... If you really want to help, could you take a message to me to Pacifica and Gideon Pines? Tell them where I am and that I'm okay. Please, I really don't want them to worry. Oh, and tell them I have a plan..."

It was a few hours later and still no Will. You were starting to worry- you'd be surprised how being stuck in a room with someone can form a friendship. Besides, this was Dipper you were talking about. At least your plan was nearly done. Just as you were about to go listen at the door again, it swung open violently. Mabel shoved Will into the room and hissed "You've really done it this time." Before slamming the door shut. "Will! What happened?!" You ran over as he fell onto the floor.

(Idk. Ford= Bills #1 enemy, Rev!Ford= Bills friend.)