chapter 26

Daezja pov

Pryce kissed me with his pink soft plump lips. God their so soft. He grab my leg and wrap it around him. He lick my bottom lips for entrance and i parted my lips and he instantly slip his tongue in my mouth exploring it. I moaned alil. He started kissing my jawline and my neck. He found my spot and i gasp. He smirked and bit down on it. I moaned load and he squeezed my ass turning me on more. He french kiss that spot, i knew it gone be a mark right there.

He grind his erection on me and I moan more. He was big. I got tired of the teasing so i flipped us over so i was on top.

"Mhm i thought i was in charge?"

"Nope". I smirked and started kissing his tone abs while raising his shirt off. He took it off and rub his hands up and down my sides. I moan cause it was turning me on and it felt so good. I was getting wetter by the minute. I started kissing his jawline and neck. He squeeze my ass again and i moaned in his ear. I put my hand in his pants and started stroking him.

"Shit Daezja". He had his eyes lower and panting. I bit his bottom lip. He switch us so he was on top of me.

"Since you wanna tease. Pay back a bitch." He said before kissing me again. He unbuttoned my buttoms and took them off. He took off my shirt in the process.

He unhooked my bra and pop one of my breast in his mouth and started sucking on it. I bit my lip and arch my back. He did the same treatment to the other one. He started to lick up ans down my stomach and started to play with my belly button. I was getting extra horny. I push his head to my kitty. He got the idea and started rubbing me threw my panties. I threw my head back. He slide my panties off with his teeth and started to devour my pussy.

"Uhhhh fucckk"!

He was french kissing it and fingering me. It felt so good. I started to squirt. He chuckle and lick all my juices up.

"Well damn..squirting all in my face and shit. Didn't know yhu was a squirter." He kiss me again making me taste myself

"Well know you know " i said between the kiss. He bit my lip and reach over to get a gold wrapper. He tore it open and pulled a condom out and wrap it around himself.

He hovers me and look me in the eyes. He must saw the lust in my eyes. He kiss me and felt him slowly entering me. I gasp.

"Shit you tight"

*30 minutes later *

"Ughhh yess!!!".

I was riding him. He had his hands on my waist. My hands was going thru my hair. He put his hands behind his head and close his eyes biting his lip.

"Fuck you feels so good baby go faster I'm bout to cum".

I rode him for a good 15 minutes til i unfolded in front of him and he came in the condom

Wow.

~~~~~~~~~

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER CREDS GO TO MY DAUGHTER 6god_deee ❤❤ thank you sweetheart.