Chapter 32

Daezja pov

I sat on the bed watching pryce argue with his dad on the phone.

"Dad....I hear you...But dad it's not like that-...yes I KNO my job b-....DAD !NO...How would we even go about that ...What am I supposed to tell her????....this is crazy...ok dad bye." He hung up the phone sitting on the edge of the bed.
His head dropped

I crawled to his back , "hey what happened?"

He slowly lifted his head looking at me with watery eyes.

"I'm so sorry. "

I frowned looking at him confused

"My dad...he said I'm being unprofessional WIth you. He said were to close."

I leaned about on my legs

"What does that mean?"

He placed his hands on his face rubbing down in a stressed manner, "he's planning on replacing you "

Lani pov

I was so nervous. Jay just left the house . We had took Joseph to the hospital. The police and Doctors are all over everything. Jay is pissed I just pray he don't do nothing to get himself in trouble.

I feel like this is all my fault

Jayda pov

I felt bad

But why should I

I was sold to be someone sex slave?

I don't get it why should I be happy

I decided to go look for food after my nap.

"Yea..what time?..so he just didn't say.."

I walked into the kitchen while JAWAN was on the phone not really knowing what to do for food. He looked at me then turned his back

"Alright...look tho I'm gon call you back..alright " and he hung up his phone

"What you need?" He walked to the sink washing his hands

"Um ..is there something I could snack on?"

He turned his head slightly, " uh the fruit basket right there"

I looked and grabbed an apple

He still hadn't turned Around
"Look man. I'm sorry for being a bitch. But you gotta understand this is hard for me."

He turned around with a frown and crossed arms

"And it's not for me?"

I looked around his well designed kitchen

"You haven't been kidnapped.---excuse me SOLD by the person who is supposed to be there for you whenever."

"And how do you KNO that?"

I frowned my face up "what the hell do you mean...."

"You don't know me. I'm not doing this because I want to ...I have too. I'm poor my mom is sick my lil sister need stuff for school . If I work this job ... I get 20,000 a month ...enough for my lil sister and my mom to keep getting her kemo treatments. Don't let the bling fool you. "He referred to the Rollie on his wrist.

"Well why this job"

"Name any other regular job that will give me 20,000 just to stay at home and 'own' a girl. Honestly you could walk out that door right now . And leave all I have to say is I was sleep and she left. They won't look for you. You were sold ...you may leave whenever. The most easiest job ever. But of course you would get lost trying to leave . But feel free to leave I'm not in your way." He grabbed his phone off the counter and walked up the stairs.

I looked at the door.

Should I leave?