Chapter 9~ Goodbyes

>Chloë POV<

Mrs. Adams just announced over the speaker that I was being adopted, I packed my things and went to find Alexis, but I ran into Natasha on the way...

Natasha: You know they aren't going to keep you right? You're gonna wind up right back her in a week, and they will realize that it's me they actually want.

Chloë: They are not...

Natasha: What was that bitch?

Chloë: I said, they are not going to bring me back, and no one could actually want to adopt a stuck up-

I was cut of by her punching me then body slamming me into the wall... Alexis had been behind Natasha the entire time... As soon as I hit the wall I saw Alexis jump on top of Natasha and I watched as she kept hitting her, Joey and Shane came rushing down the hall... 

They split up Alexis and Natasha, and Mrs. Adams took care of the situation for now, which means sent them both to their rooms to cool down...

I went with Alexis to our room so I could finish getting my stuff together...

 Chloë: I can't believe I'm being adopted without you...

Alexis: Hey, we always knew that was a possibility... And at least it's people that are worth it, they are your favorite youtubers of all time, and out of all the kids here they picked you...

Chloë:  But what if they decide they don't like me...

Alexis: That's not going to happen, I promise...

Chloë:  What am I going to do without you?

Alexis: I'm always going to be there for you I promise, you have my number, and yo obviously know where I live...

We hugged then heard a cough from the doorway... I looked up and saw Shane and Joey...

Alexis: Bye...

Chloë:  Bye Lexi...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Should I even continue to write this story, I'm not sure if anyone actually likes it or not...

~Abbie