Chapter 6~ The Interview Pt. 2

>Joey POV<

Shane and I have interviewed about five other girls since Chloë, and she is still the only one who stuck out to us. We decided that we were going to do one more interview, before we made made our decision.

So we told them to send in one more girl.

I heard the door start to open, and I noticed that the girl who walked in looked familiar.

After a few seconds I realised that it was Chloë, but this time she was wearing black skinny jeans, and a white t-shirt that said Don't follow a path make one in rainbow letters, and straightened her hair. This time she wasn't wearing any glasses.

Shane: Wait didn't we already interview you?

Girl: OMG your Shoey, my sister is never going to believe this.

Joey: Chloë, what are you talking about, you already met us.

Girl: Oh you think that I'm... no, I'm Alexis, Chloë is my twin.

Shane: Oh okay, let's get started. So, Alexis what do you like to do?

Alexis: Well, I like to go to Starbucks, to watch Youtubers, to penny board, and I am a cheerleader.

Joey: Who are your favorite Youtubers?

Alexis: I like Jennxpenn, O2l, and Tyler Oakley.

Shane: What's your favorite color?

Alexis: Hot Pink and black.

Joey: Okay I think that's it.

Alexis: Bye.

Shane and I were left alone to talk.

>Shane POV<

Joey: I really like Chloë, but I would feel bad splitting her up from Alexis. I know that we only talked about getting one kid today, but what if we got both of them. I mean we have the room and I just don't see th-

I cut him off...

Shane: I think it's a great idea.

Joey: Okay, well let's go get our daughters.

Joey had the biggest grin on his face. He was so excited, and honestly I was just as excited as him.