Chapter 2~ Bitches and Breakfast

*The Next Day*

>Alexis POV<

I woke up for the first time in almost a month to the sound of Mrs. Adams calling us down for breakfast. Usually I would have been woken up about an hour or so before breakfast by the sound of another one of Chloë's night terrors.

But today was different, I could already tell, me and Chloë both walked down stairs for breakfast, still in our pajamas.

Usually by this time of day me and Chloë would be up, dressed, and have most of our chores done. So, when we got downstairs looking like we just rolled out of bed, still half asleep Mrs. Adams gave us this look like she was worried.

Mrs. Adams is the orphanage care giver, she was also one of the only people in the orphanage that was actually nice to me and Chloë.

>Chloë POV<

Alexis and I were sitting at our table for breakfast, when Natasha came up to us…

Natsha: Oh look who finally decided to stop trying to look presentable on adoption day, because let's face it no one wants them.

I just looked down at my food and continued to eat. I wasn't going to let Natasha get to me. Alexis could tell that I just wanted to be somewhere else.

Alexis: Natasha why don't you just leave us alone okay we never did anything to you. Plus, look at where you are, we are all stuck here in this orphanage, so why don't you come to the realisation that nobody wants you. Okay, your parents put you here, but Chloë and I had a family. The only reason we are here is because they died in a house fire, so why don't you realise that your the one nobody wants.

Natasha had this look on her face like she was surprised that Alexis had said anything at all. She then turned and ran up the stairs crying.

Alexis just sat down and continued eating like nothing had happened.
---------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey guys sorry it's so short.

What do you guys think of the story so far.
~Abbie