Chapter 24- Kiss Me

*******Hey, buddies!!! I loved all your comments and your votes, you guys are the best!!! :) here is the next chapter! Warning that there will he a "steamy" scene in here! If you don't like that stuff, then I think you'd know where to stop so I'm not gonna put a big sign that says "cover your eyes, children" or something like that. Just a warning. Enjoy. :D

**************************

Unknown POV

I gritted my teeth, shoving the foolish teenager off of me. These fools knew nothing about being ninja, just attacking to try to take something as replaceable as money.

They were wasting my time. It had been three days. I had two more days to get there before the process really started. The first stage would begin, and if I wasn't there.....who knows what would happen to her, how people could take advantage of her.

If distractions like this kept popping up, it would take me double the amount of time I was already taking. I cursed under my breath and decided to leave these simpletons and just run away. I didn't have time to take out my frustrations. I needed to get to her.

She would think she would be fine when she woke up at first. But sooner or later, the symptoms would start. Headaches, dizziness, and things along those lines. My heart feared for her.

I really hoped she had found someone trustworthy enough to look out for her. Just until I got there, of course. I was her real guardian, the one who would always look out for her.

My body suddenly did a double take as I felt her awaken, our connection thrumming. She was conscious. My eyes widened. Oh no.

My feet picked up the pace, running faster and faster. I don't know how long it would take for it to start, but it was just the beginning.

Just the beginning before she began to slowly lose her-

I grunted as I suddenly fell from the branch I had been stepping on, dizziness washing over me. As we both shared this connection, I would feel her symptoms, just to take some of the pain she would have.

Saya, will you be ok waiting?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kakashi POV

"She won't be continuing the Chunin exams like this." The Third Hokage said to me gravely, making me stiffen. She wouldn't be able to continue?

"The second exams have been postponed for a couple days, only because Anko recently became ill because of her curse mark. I don't know what this means, but a small council meeting is to be held to discuss the matter. Even if Saya wakes up during this time, I'm not sure what her condition will be like. If she wants to continue, I'll let her. But if she looks like she can't, you know my answer." The Third finished smoothly, his voice gravelly and grim. I nodded.

"Yes, Lord Hokage," I bowed respectfully before leaving, my mind processing the words he had said.

I honestly didn't think Saya would be bothered about not being in the Chunin exams. She really didn't look like she cared much for it, but I needed her to go. Because I had a feeling something was going to go wrong. She needed to be with her teammates. But I couldn't think like this because I didn't know what she would be like when she woke up. Her condition was known as strange since it had never occurred before. All these symptoms she had.....they weren't normal ones.

I pursed my lips and found myself walking towards the KIA stone. I let out a soft chuckle. Of course I would go to him again. I always went to him when I wanted to talk about my troubles, my thoughts.

I stopped before the stone, placing my hand gently on it, the smooth surface cool against my skin. I looked at his name carved intricately and neatly on the stone, his standing out completely from everyone else's.