Chapter 1-The Beginning of the Story

************* Well, here's my first chapter for this story! I really hope you guys like it! It was kind of hard to switch from my other character in my other book, so bear with me if it kind of sucks. Hehe. Well, comment, vote, fan! The whole mumbo jumbo!

**********************

Chapter 1

I walked briskly down the path, not having time to lag. I didn't want to waste time. I needed to find a new place to live, a fresh start.

It had been two months since my banishment from my own village. It still felt strange, saying such words. But it was the way it was. My own clan had banished me, labeling me as weak.

I had taken refuge in many other villages. Recently, I had gotten into a bit of trouble in the last village I had stayed in since I had assorted myself with the wrong people.

I had left immediately, always trying to avoid being noticed. Once my clan had banished me, they had started looking for me. How ironic. Turns out that the man who was giving commands to the bird-like man that had taken over my village was none other than a man named Orochimaru. And he had wanted to keep me. How fortunate.

I snorted. They had failed to find me since. Everywhere I went, I made sure not to make friends or be noticeable. I kept people away with glares and snide comments. I had been referred to as a bully many times. And I didn't mind. To me, they were all idiots.

I suddenly spotted a tall, red pillar not too far from where I was. I put some speed into my step to get there quickly. I had heard of the Konoha village several times yet had never been there. It seemed like a good choice for wanting to hide myself from the clutches of Orochimaru.

I stuck the kunai I had been lazily spinning in my hand into my back pouch. Didn't need them thinking I was a threat. I straightened out my clothing, and masked my face empty of emotion.

"State your business," the first man sitting under the cover of a stand meant to guard the front entrance said. He hadn't even looked up. I could've killed him already.

"I would like to speak to the leader of this village," I recited, just like I did every time I arrived at a new place. The second man looked up.

His eyes widened. Was there something on my face?

A dust of pink bloomed on his cheeks. I seriously hope I didn't have dirt smudged on my face or something of the sort. Talk about mortifying.

"Well?" I snapped harshly, not liking the stare I was getting.

The first man, the one with a bandage over his nose, looked up finally.

His eyes widened too.

"I can see I'm dealing with a bunch of simpletons," I barked. They flinched. I had been known to inflict fear on others....partly due to my horrid eyes.

Yes, my eyes were a freak case, as some would call it. While others had a pretty pale blue or a nice moss green, I had freakishly blazing orange eyes.