Chapter 4

Destiny's POV
"What do u mean?" He says looking at me.
"I mean that, ur not the guy that clings onto a girl, oh and great job in ur movie with Cameron Dallas" I say smiling sweetly at me. "Thanks Destiny. I appreciate that. Did u see the movie?" He says looking straight into my eyes.
"Yea, I didn't like one part" I say looking ashamed.
"Which part tell me!!!" He says scooting closer to me. "Tell ME!!!"
"The part where u kiss ur girlfriend in the movie" I say trying to avoid eye contact with him.
"Oh.." He says looking down as well. "I'm sorry. Didn't mean to make u uncomfortable." I say still looking down.
"But u look DASHING in the movie" I say trying to lighten the mood.
"Why thank you Destiny" he says laughing. "So which college do u go to??" He says staring at me.
"I go to Eastwood. U??" "Me too" Nash says looking at me in surprise. "Then it's weird we never saw each other" I say taking a book from the table.
"That's a really good book" Nash says gently taking the book from my hand. "THE MAZE RUNNER I have the entire
collection of this series" I say looking at him smiling. Suddenly he gets up & walks over to the fridge.
"Want anything??" He asks opening the fridge. "Something fresh please I don't drink Coke often. Unlike my sister"
He chuckles as he searches the fridge. "We have orange juice, is that ok?" He says taking the carton of orange juice out.
"That's great thank you" I say opening his phone to see his lock screen cover of him and screaming fangirls around him.
"HEY!! What r u doing???" He says walking towards me with a glass of orange juice.
"Nothing" I quickly switch off his phone and put it where I found it. "Hm, ok then" he suspiciously stares at me and gives me the glass of orange juice.
"Thank you Hamilton" I say smirking at him. "How did u know that???!!??" He says staring at me with his eyes wide open.
"I know ur full name is Hamilton Nash Grier"