Chapter 7

I give a tiny look at Nash, he is also staring at me.
"Skylynn, I would like u to meet Destiny. She is my big sister." She says looking at me.
"Hi Destiny" her small adorable voice says waving at me. "Gabi talks about u a LOT" the small girl adds.
"Wow, Gabriella u really like talking about me don't u?" I say looking at her and giggling.
"Well," she says placing sky down. "U r the best sister ever!!" She laughing and walking up the stairs to Hayes's room.
Sky walks out of the living room to the kitchen I guess??! I have never had a tour of their house, ok!!
"So, how r u!?" Nash says sitting down on the couch patting on the couch signalling me to sit there. "Well it's 2016. That's new" I say giggling to my self. "True, true & school starts tomorrow" he says pouting. He looks really cute when he does that.
"I know, it's what we have to go through in our life." I say staring at his ocean blue eyes.
Slowly Nash starts leaning towards me until our lips touch. It was the most AMAZING kiss in my entire life. My only one that is.
His lips are so soft & smooth. He pulls away looking at me & licking his lips.
I text mum saying that me and Gabi r gonna be staying.

Sorry guys this is so short. I'm really busy with school and too much
to complete so I'll update u guys later.
BYE