Chapter 6

"What is it sweetie??!!" My mum says panicking.
"U GOT GABRIELLA A PS4 AND U GOT ME A PAIR OF SOCKS AND A COUPON TO MCDONALDS!!" I scream at her. I pretty sure she was covering her ears.
"I'm sorry sweetie, I spent too much money on the ps4 and a Mac book for u that I couldn't afford anything" she says clearly
smirking. "WHAT???!! U GOT ME A MAC BOOK???!!??? WHERE IS IT???!!??!!" I say looking around the house.
"It's underneath ur bed, ok sweetie I need to get back to work bye" she says cutting the phone.
I immediately rush upstairs to my room and look under my bed to see a rose gold MacBook sitting there.
"OMG!! ITS THE ROSE GOLD ONE!!!! YES!" I say taking it from underneath my bed and turned around to see my
sister holding her Ps4 in her hands.
"Mum got u a MacBook??!" She says staring in shock.
"Yes she did. She wanted to play coy with me soo, I got a MACBOOK!!" I say sitting on my bed opening the box to
take out the MacBook and the charger. "It's so beautiful!!" My sis says looking at it.
"I know. Are we going out today?" I say looking up at her. "Do u want to go back to the Grier's house??"
"I WOULD LOVE TO!!" I say not meaning to sound so excited. Oops? 😅😅
"Someone's excited to see Nash" she says looking at me smirking. "What? Me?? NO WAY!!" I say trying to hide my face from my sis cause I am blushing like a tomato.
"Cmon Destiny, u haven't had a boyfriend before!! Its awkward to be the younger one & have a boyfriend before u!!" She says wining. "And Nash is PERFECT for u" she says looking at me.
"Let's jet" I say running down the stairs my sis giggling on the way.

5 mins later...
I'm knocking on the door and my eyes meet Nash's blue ones. He smiles at me then shifts his eyes to Gabi.
"Hey gals" he says moving aside, "to what do I own the pleasure of u 2 being here??"
"Oh PLEASE Nash, I came here to see my boyfriend & Destiny came here to talk to u" she says smirking at me & Nash.
I give her a tiny GLARE for telling him that. Also true at the same time.
"Ok then, Gabriella Hayes is in his room &..."
"GABRIELLA U R HERE!!!" A small girl's voice comes booming into the house.
"Hi sky" she says lifting a small girl's body into her arms.
This is gonna get INTERESTING.