Chapter 5

Omg I didn't realise the time. We came here at 8:19 am & it's already 7:20 pm.
Mum must be worried sick!! "Omg Nash we have to go!! GABI CMON WE GOTTA GO!!! I'm so sorry Nash." I say looking up the stairs to see Hayes & Gabi rushing down the stairs.
"SHIT SIS MUM IS GONNA MURDER US!!!!" Gabi says rushing out the front door.
"Bye Hayes bye Nash see ya guys tomorrow" I say rushing after my sister.
"BYE!!!" Both Nash & Hayes scream and then shut the door. Mum is gonna fuck me and Gabriella up!!

5 mins later...
We reach the doorstep and pound on the door.
The door opens and mums face is furious. Believe me when mum gets angry she is scary.
"WHERE HAVE U 2 BEEN????!???? I WAS WORRIED SICK" she screams at our faces.
"I'm sorry mum it was my fault, I was too busy with Hayes that I forgot time went by" sis says while looking down.
My mum moves aside so we can get into the house. When she closed the door me and my sis were holding hands.
"DESTINY ANN WILLAMS AND GABRIELLA ANN WILLAMS!!! U 2 R GROUNDED!!!"
"MOM!!!!" We both wince.
"MOM! IT WAS A MISTAKE!! U DON'T KNOW AND DON'T CARE!! WE BOTH WERE HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME U DIDN'T REALISE HOW MUCH WE WERE RUNNING TO GET HERE!!!!" I scream at my mum
And run up the stairs to my room.
I could hear Gabi also screaming and running to her room.
And I still didn't move on from dad. I LIED. I cried myself to sleep.

Next Day...
I woke up still wearing the clothes I wore yesterday.  I decided to go and shower. After I showered I put on a flower top
which had sleeves till my elbow, dark green jeans, a black hoodie, a white beanie & black wedges that have flowery
Designs on the wedges. After that I straightened my hair and put my natural amount of makeup.
I take my phone and go down the stairs to see 2 presents sitting on the table.
One is to me & the other for my sister, then I see a note on the table saying DESTINY AND GABI.
Suddenly Gabriella comes down the stairs. "What's this??!" She says looking at the card in my hand.
I don't know I was waiting for u to come down.  Ok let me read the card.
Dear Destiny & Gabriella,
I'm so sorry that I shouted at u 2 last night.
I was scared that my babies got hurt or lost. I was so worried.
I can't bear to lose u and like how I lost ur father.
U guys are not grounded anymore. I love u 2 so much.
Don't come so late ok. There r 2 presents for u guys.
And I'm off to work.
Love Mom.

" ok so this small one is for me and this huge one is for u" I say looking at her.
She immediately rips her gift open and gasps
She got a ps4!!!
"Omg!!! THANK U MUM!!!"
"U R SO LUCKY!!!" I scream at her.
" ok open yours, I wanna see what u got" she says looking at yours.
I open it and sigh.
My sis looks at me and frowns
"I got a pair of socks and a coupon for McDonald's" I say looking at my sis. I got so angry I threw them to the floor and burst out crying. "Aww sis, it's ok" Gabi comes and hugs me.
I stop crying and look at her. My phone starts ringing and see my mothers pic come on the screen. I answer.
"Hi sweetheart. Did u enjoy ur gifts??"
"MUM WHAT THE HELL???!!?"

Ooo DRAMA!! See u guys I will not take any requests NOW cause I'm busy
with this story. So u guys have to wait a little more longer. Thanks bye.