Chapter - 3

After an hour of giving Josh a tour of the house we went to my room to chill, I was currently sitting legs crossed on my bed while Josh was looking around my room, "Who's this?" He asked pointing towards scattered pictures of me and Lara through out our friendship, " Oh she's my best friend, know her even since I can remember" I said hopping of the bed and standing next to Josh, "She's seems nice" " Looks can be deceiving, she's such a sarcastic ass yet I love her more than any body I've ever met." I replied grinning like a idiot.

"Ya like vampires?" He blurted out breaking my concentration on the song that was playing, we had been sitting on the floor talking for wat seemed for forever, "mmm" I muttered not really playing attention, "I asked if you liked vampires?" " Random much?" I said cocking my head to the side suprised by his sudden question, "I mean, look at all the Vampire Diaries poster on your wall, and all those Twilight movies over there." He said pointing to the DVD shelf in the corner, " Ha! " I let out a loud laugh " I guess, kinda my favourite thing besides chocolate and jelly sweets."

Grinning at my answer Josh let out a sudden burst of laughter, tears forming in the corner of his eyes as he struggled to breath. Giving him my evil eye I punched his shoulder muttering,  " What's so funny, not like you've never thought about being a vampire."  " I'm.. not that...pathetic." He managed to say between breaths.

Just before I was ganna give me a piece of my mind ' NaNa by Trey Songz ' came on and I just had to dance along, I jumped to my feet grabbing the nearest thing closest which was the TV remote and started singing into it " ohh NaNa I'm about to spend all this cash, ohh NaNa if ya keep shaking that ass " I sang loud and off key jumping on my bed, giggling Josh stood up and started dancing even worse than I did on the floor, clutching my stomach from the laughter I fell down on the bed trying to catch my breath.

Josh joined me on the bed, sitting he watched in a amusement as I tried to control the laughter, " You swear you've just been attacked by the tickel monster." He grinned looking down at me, " Don't you say that, tickling is very serious, try anything and I'll bite you." I said dead serious jumping up, "I'm ganna get changed into something more comfy." I muttered grabbing a white tank top and grey sweat pants and heading for the bathroom across the hall.

When I came back I found the room lights off and Josh lying down in the bed facing the roof staring at the glow in the dark stars. " Sometimes when I have trouble sleeping I just look up and it reminds me of being out in the woods around the house, I have a secret spot, I can show you sometime if you want." I said not taking my eyes off of the glowing stars, I turned to face Josh who let a sigh, " What are you thinking about?" I muttered turning to face him, " The tickel monster." He replied with a smirk on his face before he jumped straddling my hips and tickling my stomach, " Oh God... stop... STOP.. please... oh god... noo" I managed to choke out tears of laughter streaming down my face.

I inhaled sharply suprised that he stopped, I followed his gaze to my chest where his hands were just bellow my bra and my shirt was up, I gasped as a relised what he was staring at. He jumped back, " Wha- , what." He muttered with big eyes, " It- it's not what you think."  I whispered, " What the fuck, who did that to you, what the fuck is that!" He shouted making me cringe.

Authors note :

Okayyy kinda a Cliff hanger there.

Two updates - two days, it's holidays and I feel terrible for not updating in a while so trying to make it up.

Enjoy 2016 babes  xx