Chapter4

I nod and gulp as he hovers over me.I stare up at him with innocent eyes wanting him to be rough. He thrusts in slowly leading me to moan and whimper. He starts slow but his pace quickens fast and moans get louder and louder. He sucks on my boobs and I grip his hair tightly and moan causing him to groan and thrust harder.I arch my back screaming his name "HARRY!!!!!!" He smirks "let them know who's fucking you this good baby girl" he gets faster goes deeper and harder. He flips us so I'm on top bouncing hard and fast he grips my hips and I lay my hands on his chest for support bouncing even harder. I reach my high Cumming hard and he cums after me as I pull off to lay down he turns me over on all four. I look back at him as he rams into my quickly I whimper gripping the sheets as he slams into me hard each time getting deeper and deeper. I began to feel weak as he cums for the second time pulling out and turning me back over scooting down his face down in between my legs. I feel his tongue slide up my clit and his fingers thrust in slowly. I moan lowly loving the pleasure he gives. He thrusts his fingers a few times and sucks on my clit softly "Daddy I'm gonna cum" I moan /blurt out he smirks at the name and pulls his fingers out thrusting his long tongue deep inside. He flicks and curls his tongue and I clench around his tongue cumming fast and hard. He licks it all up and kisses me.

Hii der ! how are you...whoever is reading I have 1 thing to ask of you and that is .....if you're reading please comment I'm not asking you yo vote but if you want to you can I just want you to comment so that if there are more people reading I can keep updating.....BTW ik some of the pics are old but ya know...who cares
~Ari