Chapter 7

"Well..." Dylan laughs "you look like a girl you have more hair than she does"

"Yeah?" Harry steps closer

"Yeah, and you're really..not talented at all I mean i don't know what the girls see In you man" Dylan straightens out his stance a bit

He nods his head with a small smolder a bit like Stefan Salvatore from the vampire diaries(I just had to I love that show)

"Oh ,oh and not to mention the Larry thing dude , so gay , so so I have a question ....who's the actual man in the relationship and who's the bitch" he motions with his fingers

My eyes widen as Harry chuckles and turns to me with a slight smile only to swiftly turn back around punching Dylan dead ass in the face.

"Holy shit" I mumble as Dylan stumbles back a bit and Harry takes off his jacket handing it to me "1 second love" I hold it watching the scene

"Wtf" Dylan. Hisses looking at the blood in his hand from his nose

"You talk too much" Harry throws another shot straight to his mouth and I wince my self "ouch" I whisper while Dylan backs up some more and Harry roles his sleeves up grabbing Dylan by the shirt punching him repeatedly I watch for a little and then I jump trying to pull Harry back from doing anymore damage as I see Dylan with a face full of blood.

"Move" he pushes me back and I tug on his shirt like a scared little girl "stop he's had enough" I plead and he pulls back and the big mouthed boy on the floor coughs and chokes.

He takes his coat "c'mon" he grabs my hand and walks me down while I look back at Dylan standing up slowly

Shit that was scary as fuck

*****
Harry opens the door to his house and I look down at his hands to see his knuckles bleeding I grab his hand and he winces a little ,I pull him in not realizing the fact that I just walked pass 3 other boys. I take him to the bathroom and get first aid sitting up on the sink as I clean his hand he watches me studying my features ,he doesn't do much moving when I clean his cuts ,I wrap it and look up at him and before I could say a word his lips were attacking mine ,and his hands were gripping my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer and kissing back our lips moving in sync. I hear a big bang and Harry groans pulling away and walking to the door looking out "NIALL!!!!" He Groans again "what the fuck are you doing"
Niall.....niall horan I jump down and peek out seeing the short little leprechaun holding a foot ball

"Oh" harry grabs my hand pulling me out as I see two more boys come into view.

Hi, to the dearies reading I just want you to know this chapter isn't based off of anything I actually believe... Well I believe in Larry but some of yu might not so this book won't be based on any Larry and I love Dylan O'Brian and Harry Styles neither of them are jerks but its just a book so. . sorry....if you didn't like this chapter I really hope some liked this but anyways ....yeah lol.
~Ari :)