0.24

My hands shook as I walked in front of the big black building that had Hanson Co. in big bold letters. I was extremely nervous due to the fact that I was going to meet the boys I wrote fan fictions about and dreamed of meeting and here they were standing inside this big scary building. They told me not to worry about my outfit because they would take care of all that because they had a photo shoot planned to go along with the interview that will be put in the magazine. I walked up to the front desk.

"Hi I'm Janette Matthews here for the'Back to the 80's' segment" I said and the lady smiled.

"Down the hall there is a dressing room for you. Change into the outfit they have for you already in there and then we will have our make up and hair people meet you in there" she said and I nodded taking her directions once I came across a door with my name on it temporarily.

I went in and put on a white button up shirt with a red blazer over it and some tight black jeans and black heels. Only a couple minutes after there was a knock and I opened it to see a lady holding a make up box and and man with a bag I'm assuming had hair products. I let them in and they sat me down in a chair.

"I'm Lisa and this Jacob and we will be doing your hair and makeup" the girl named Lisa said and I nodded. She quickly did my make up and Jacob crimped my hair then had if half up and half down giving it a short of messy look but it still looked good.

"Thanks guys I look great" I said and they smiled.

"We will take you down to the room the interview will be filmed and we will have one of our writers take your interview and incorporate it into the segment" she explained and I nodded. She opened the door and I immediately spotted all the boys. My insides all fell to the bottom of my stomach.

"Janette I would like you to meet the cast of 'The Outsiders'" I'm assuming Austin Hanson himself came up to me. He walked me over to the boys and my palms started to sweat and my heart was beating faster by the second.

"Guys I would like you to meet Janette she will be interviewing you today, Janette this is-" he started to say but I cut him off.

"I know all their names" I said and he smiled at me.

"Wow it's really a dream come true meeting you guys" I said shaking there hands. I'm pretty sure they could hear my heart beating in my chest.

"It's great to meet you to, it's kind of amazing they found a beautiful young interviewer for this. We were expecting someone our age" Rob Lowe said and I nearly fainted at him calling me beautiful.

"Yeah how old are you exactly?" Thomas asked.

"I'm 16 I will be 17 next week though" I said and they looked shocked.

"Yeah my boyfriend just turned 17 a couple days before Thanksgiving so I'm glad to finally catch up to him again" I said and they laughed.

"So are you in school?" Ralph asked.

"Taking online classes. It's a lot easier" I said and they nodded.

"Guys were gonna start with the pictures" the photographer said and we nodded.

"First can you all get in a line then I will have you all hold up Janette" he said and we all moved into position and they helped me get up. They took a bunch of pictures like that then had us move around a lot. After that we started the interview and it went by quicker then I thought.

"Guys I'm gonna get a selfie with each of you" I said and went through taking pictures with my favorites. Then I got some one to take a big group picture of us. Then I got all of their phone numbers in case I needed anything or wanted to do work together.

"Guys it was a great meeting you but I gotta get home. I will be in contact with you all soon" I said and everyone said goodbye and I grabbed my stuff and made my way home.

I got to my door and went to unlock it but I couldn't find my key in my purse. I ripped through and I finally grabbed it but dropped it. I groaned out in frustration picking it up and struggling to put it in the door. I finally unlocked it only to see Ruthie and Anthony lip locking on the couch. I gasped and they instantly pulled away from each other.

"Anthony just stopped by to ask you how your day went" Ruthie immediately said and I smirked.

"So did this happen today or did I miss something when you guys met" I said and Ruthie blushed and Anthony looked highly uncomfortable.

"It started today" she mumbled and I laughed hitting Anthony's back.

"We'll have fun, I'm going to bed"