0.26

Peyton let me drive for our date because I was deciding the place. I pulled up in front of my old high school.

"What are we doing here?" Peyton asked.

"This is my old high school" I said and got out the car. Peyton followed my actions and I held his hand as we walked in. We payed our two dollars for viewing of the basketball game tonight and we walked in. I saw old friends and they all stared at me in utter shock and I finally spotted most of my cousins. I walked me and Peyton over to them sitting in an empty two seats.

"What are you guys doing here?" Matthew asked.

"Wanted to see everyone and get out the house" I said and they nodded. People were still taking their seats when two people stopped in front of me and Peyton.

"Janette Matthews is that really you" I heard an all to familiar voice say. I looked up and saw my friends Scott and Mikayla. I hooped up and hugged the both of them.

"Guys I missed you" I said and they laughed.

"We missed you are you kidding me" Mikayla said and I laughed.

"Uh oh ex boyfriend 2 o'clock" Scott said looking up the bleachers. I rolled my eyes and sat back down holding Peyton's hand.

"Guys this is my boyfriend Peyton" I introduced and they all smiled and shook hands. Dalton walked down the steps bumping shoulders with both Mikayla and Scott. I stood up mad at the whole interaction.

"You could of said excuse me instead of been a jerk" I stated and he turned and looked at me. I thought everything over from when I met him when I was younger.

"I don't know what happened to you. You used to be weird and say the most crazy things that would make me think you were mentally retarded and you would make me laugh and you were nice. What happened to that Dalton?" I said and he looked taken aback and Peyton now stood up hearing the name.

"You left" Dalton said and I was taken back by his words.

"Your blaming this on me. I left because you cheated! For three years out of our relationship. Three straight years and I had never done anything to hurt you" I growled.

"And don't act like it was to be cool in front of our class mates because they don't think it's cool" I said and sat down trying to pull Peyton with me.

"Cmon babe he isn't worth it" I said and Peyton finally sat down.

"Hey we will send Chris and Arran your way" Mikayla said and I nodded as they went up to find their seats. I saw the team come out and I looked for Wake and once I got eye contact with him I smiled and waved.

"Are these two seats taken" someone asked and I shook my head.

"No go ahead and take them" I said and I felt them sit down.

"Wow I thought you would be more excited to see me" the voice said and I tuned and saw Chris sitting next to me.

"Oh my God" I hugged him and then I saw Arran next to him and leaned over and hugged him.

"You guys how is junior year" I asked and they smiled.

"It's been great, but the whole class since you left has been a little dead. Your not there to make us laugh anymore with your weird goofy self" Chris said and I sighed.

"I have been told" I muttered.

"By who?" He asked.

"Dalton. On Thanksgiving" I said.

"Wait you two had Thanksgiving together" Peyton asked.

"No, no, he was at my family's and we had a light conversation catching up" I said.

"And you didn't tell me" he seemed shocked.

"I didn't think it mattered" I said but he shook his head and walked out of the gym.

"What was that" Arran asked.

"I don't know I'm just gonna let him cool down" I said and the nodded. I nervously played with the hem of my shirt before standing up.

"Guys I will be back" I said and they nodded and I quickly walked out of the gym. I found Peyton talking to my former best friend Jillian.

"Oh well look at that, you found the head of the back stabbing bitch club" I said walking up next to Peyton.

"Nice to see you again Janette" she faked a smile and I groaned.

"How about you go fuck someone else's boyfriend for once. You already did with my last one and I'm planning on keeping this one so you can leave now" I said and she rolled her eyes walking away.

"Can we talk" I mumbled and Peyton sighed grabbing my hand and walking me towards the greeter where we sat on a bench.

"I'm sorry about not telling you about the conversation we had. I didn't think it really mattered it was only a couple of seconds then he tried to make it longer but I immediately told him it wasn't going to happen again and walked away and then the next time he tried to start a conversation thankfully you called and he backed off knowing I had you and I didn't see or talk to him after that. Don't apologize either cause I now understand I wouldn't like it much if I found out you were talking to an ex either so it's completely understandable" I said and he chuckled. I looked at him weirdly for laughing at me.

"How did I get so lucky" he placed his hands on either side of my face kissing me.

"You wanna go see my old locker" I asked and he smiled and nodded. I grabbed his hand and ran off with him behind me. I remembered every locker and each hall so perfectly. I missed this place. Once we reached it I stopped. All over the locker was pictures of me with different classmates. I shuddered at the picture of me and Dalton kissing on it but looked lovingly at every other one.

"You must of been something to this kids" Peyton said and I smiled.

"I grew up with them, I have known them all since kindergarten which means we were all five. I have so many memories with all of them" I said.

"Do you still remember the combination?" He asked and I nodded laughing. I remember freshman year when I received it and we always laughed because it was as easy as 1-2-3. I quickly put in 1-5-15 into the locker and pulled up on the lock as it smoothly opened. I smiled as memories rushed through me.

"Who would of thought, some crappy town a couple hours away from Buffalo could mean so much to me" I said and Peyton laughed.

"Your so cute" he said pushing me up against the locker and kissing me. We made out for a bit until we heard someone obnoxiously clear their throat.

"Shouldn't you two kids be at the game" a voice said and I turned to a former teacher Mr. Mucha.

\\ A/N: it's pronounced Moo-ha//

"Mr. Mucha so great to see you" I said.

"Janette Matthews it has been a while hasn't it" he said and I smiled and nodded.

"Hurry up and get back to the game, it was nice seeing you again" he said before turning and heading back to his classroom.

"Blast to the past"