6

I couldn't sleep at all all night. And neither did Tobias or our current new roommate, Hannah.

In fact, I believe if they kept it down a bit, I would've gotten some sleep.

All I kept hearing were moans and Hannah screaming "oh yes baby" or "fuck me Tobias!"

I had thrown up in my throat about four times.

They eventually ended their annoying sex and by 6:30am, I finally fell asleep.

It felt like two minutes passed before the blasting of loud music woke me up.

My eyes swung open and I looked at the clock.

8:21am

Okay so nearly two hours of sleep.

The music was coming from the kitchen, almost as loud and annoying as the person playing it.

"Tobias, could you please turn it down, I'm trying to get some sleep," I pleaded politely, mostly cause I was tired. But I somehow always couldn't control my mouth. "I'm sure you're hardworking girlfriend is trying to get some as well."

"I'm not his girlfriend," she said, appearing from nowhere fully dressed in nothing .. at all, and she was dripping wet.

I quickly shielded my eyes from the horrific view.

"Hannah," Tobias said, dropping the spoon he was holding, probably because even with the feigned enthusiastic sound of his voice, he was surprised. "You're still here."

On the bright side, he had turned down the awfully loud music.

"I thought if you could break your rules and let a girl live with you, I could sleep over too. Besides, I was taking a shower, hoping you would join me... But you didn't," she said, eyeing me up to down. "Is it because of her?"

"I'm going back to bed," I yawned, rolling my eyes at her desperation before resting my head back on the sofa.

"No you're not," Tobias disagreed. "You're going to get dressed. Hannah, get out."

I blinked twice to make sure what I was seeing was true. Tobias was pulling her towards the door.

"But I'm naked!" She complained as Tobias opened the door, pushing her out.

"I'll get you your clothes," he nicely offered, locking the door behind him and walking off to the room.

It was so hard trying to contain my laughter, especially after he opened the door and I saw her still standing there with rage.

"I almost forgot how despicable you were," she stated, snatching her clothes off his grip.

Tobias shrugged, "despicable me." And then gave her a quick peck on the lips before shutting the door close with a loud bang.

I just had to laugh, even if I thought kissing her was a little bit uncalled for.

He turned to me, his expression as straight as a line drawn with a ruler. "What's so funny?"

"You didn't have to chase her out like that," I said breathily, still laughing.

"Well how do you suppose I should've done it?" He asked, sipping a bit of his tea.

I pushed myself off the couch. That took a lot of energy and willpower. "Hannah, could you kindly leave? I have some matters to attend to."

He shook his head. "That's too much English for a wanting hoe."