Chapter 9: First Date

Avalon's POV

I can't I let Niall talk me into going out on a date. I knew I liked him and wanted to see if things would work like he did, but I don't think from my past experiences that I am capable of having a healthy, loving relationship. I didn't want my past issues to get in the way of us and break his heart. I layed down on my bed I realized that I probably don't have anything good to wear after all Niall did have money he was probably taking me a fancy restaurant. I starting down the hall and see all the guys, plus this girl who straighter but naturally curly hair I could tell from the texture it was, she also was tan like she was half black and half white, and she also had an amazing figure, tall and thin. I notice Niall was not in the room.

"Hey, Avalon this Danielle" Liam said "My girlfriend" With a big smile on his face. "Danielle this is Avalon, Niall's friend she is stay here for awhile and her and Niall have a date tonight" He told Danielle

"Oh my god, he told about our date" I said slightly irritated. all the guys looked at me like a had just committed murder.

"You don't want go on a date with him?" questioned Louis.

"No, I do it's just I don't know .... I haven't been on a date for a long time .... and I have nothing to wear ... I don't know what to do" I started hesitantly babbling.

"Maybe we could go shopping and find you a cute outfit" Danielle offered.

"Thanks, but I have no money too shop with" I told kind of ashamed that I was surrounded with peopple who had money and I had none at all.

"Here, I will give you some" Harry said as he opened with he wallet and handed me $150.

"Whoa, this is too much I can't take all of this" I told Harry offering to give it back.

"Avalon, take it and whatever you don't spend keep" Harry told me.

"Okay." I said as i put the money in my pocket.

"Come on let's go to the Mall!" Danielle, said excitedly

                                            Niall's POV

I walk in the apartment to see all the lads and Evea sitting around the t.v. 

"Pst, Guys where is Avalon?" I asked before I bring in the stuff for our date.

"She is out with Danielle shopping for clothes for your date" Louis informed me.

"Oh, Okay" I said. As I brought in the flowers I got her. I got her a dozen red roses.

"Where are you taking her mate?" Zayn asked

"I am going to make her dinner and set up a roof top dinner. Why?"

"Just, asking" Zayn replied

"Do you like Avalon" Evea asked me

All the boy said "OHH" and all looked at me for a response.

"Yes," I answered her. "Evea, does your sister like italian food?" I asked 

"Yes she does, stuffed shells are her favorite" she told me "and Avalon likes you to she has does want to admit it" she added.

As Evea said that I felt my face get harm and I knew I was blushing. I really liked Avalon and I wanted this date to go well. To show her that I care, not all guys are the same. I don't want to hurt her, Want want to protect her, to love her, and for her to be mine. "Thats what I got for us stuffed shells aren't I good" I told them. They ignored me all wrapped up in spongebob. I put the stuffed shells in a pan put and sauce over then, then in the over they went I did them on for 45 minutes that is what directions told me to do. as dinner cooks I go them the roof set up.