Chapter's 33

India hasn't came out of her room for three days .I walked upstairs and she was looking at the wall. "Come on were getting out of this house "I said opening up the curtains and shining some light in here.

She looked at me and frowned and got up and walked into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. I smiled finally she's listening.

I just to let y'all know out there I am not trying to set her up I just feel sorry for her . I admit I was wrong for kissing my baby momma in front of India and I know I messed up . No I am trying to get India back I am just trying to make sure she has her head screwed on right and if we both start to catch those feelings again, then it happens , but right now I am just chilling .

Leaving the house

She started to warm up and she started acting like her self again . We got into the car and her favorite song "Bestfriend" by Trey songz and JR came on she blasted the radio.

I laughed as she started twerking and dancing while I was driving .I smiled I finally arrived at the studio and she looked at me and smiled . "Thank you , I need it this "she said laughing .We both got out of the car and walked inside the studio .

"omg I've missed you so much "Nicki said pushing me out the way and jumping on India she laughed and hugged me tightly . I walked all the way in and I saw August and my trader son. I rolled my eyes "What are they doing here "I said .

"Mommy "Jay said runnning to me and hugged me I looked at him and rolled my eyes and looked at Nicki he let go and looked at me strangely .

"You don't like me no more"he said looking hurt with a tear falling down I bent down to his level and hugged him . I kissed his cheek and wiped his tears away . "Jay you know I love you , but what you pulled on me last time wasn't cool "I said looking at him smiling.

"I am sorry I won't do it again"He said hugging me tight "I can't breathe"I said smiling as he hugged me .He let go and I smiled I kissed his cheek and he grabbed my hand we started walking .

We walked where nobody was He left and told me to stay right here .I looked up and saw a light skin dude standing in front of me .He took off his shades and it was August , well I think so .

"He looks just like daddy right "Jay said laughing I was shocked with my mouth open. "Eww close your mouth u don't want a fly flying in there "Jay said closing my mouth and scrunching up his face . I rolled my eyes ,Jay mugged me "Boy bye go find yo daddy "I laughed he asks just like August he left  "Your not gonna talk to me "the guy said I said smiling ."What is there to talk about "I said looking at him .

I rolled my eyes as he sat next to me "I am not going to bite ya ma "he said looking at me ."Your twin put me through hell this year"I said looking at him "I know that he killed your mom and dad , but he didn't know , it was late and everything"He said .

We talked for a while and then all of a sudden he looked at me and smiled "Why are you smiling "I asked looking at him. 'because if you were mine you would happy I can tell that your not happy I know you just didn't wake up this morning and said that you were going to be happy , deep inside your hurting "he said as he touched my chin I looked at him , everything he was saying was true.

"You can let it out , I losted my mom and dad too "he said looking at me and smiled .I hugged him and cried he rubbed my back and cried with me too .