Hmmm

August Mother

I think that India might be pregnant with her second child , because she has been tired lately and she's over eating and she's been moody lately .I watched as she layed on the couch laying on August chest . They were so cute she ended up falling asleep .

I walked over to August "You know she pregnant right "I told him "Yeah I know I did it on purpose ,we need a another baby in the family "August said "Yeah my boy "I said high fiving him .

At Home August

Jay ran downstairs and jumped on India and attacked her with kisses and I laughed . "I've missed you , don't leave me like that especially not with them "he said scrunching up his face at Mariah and Mya .

I laughed at him "He acts just like you August Mariah said mugging me "Its not my fault he don't like y'all asses ,I don't have nothing to do with that "I said holding up my hands in surrender.

later on  India

I just dropped Jay off at his friends house , because they have a sleep over or something . I walked inside our house and saw that August was upstairs  .  I saw August laying on the bed watching the football game ,he didn't  even say hey as I came in .

He just looked at me and then back at his TV . I walked into the bathroom and took a shower and then washesd my hair .

"August "*India calls his name 5 times
"Huh "says not looking at India still watching the TV . "Just forget it , you don't care anyways "I said getting up and leaving I wanted some ice cream and we didn't have any here .

*India gets ready and gets in the car ready to go to the store **"**

India I got in the car and drove off to the store . (*skips to the store ) I walked into the store and started grabbing junk food I was so damn hungry , I've been like this for like 3 weeks.

I wheeled my cart and grabbed some ice cream , and then I grabbed some more man I'm about to smash as soon as I get home and August isn't getting shit .

I laughed and walked to the check out line and paid for my stuff and I hurried out of the store I was on the ghetto side . I was walking and saw this fine ass light skin walking my way , gotta stay strong I have  a good man waiting for me at home .

"Hey you need help "he asked "I think I got it , but thanks "I said trying to grab all the bags but ended up falling ."Nah you need help "he said grabbing the bags from me , and helping me up.

I opened my car door and he helped me put the bags inside the car . *when he finished. "Hey thank you "I said smiling . "You welcome ma "he said winking at me . "I have a boyfriend"I said as he grabbed my phone .

"Well I'm your friend and when that nigga  acting up you my girl "he said putting his number in my phone I laughed and just let em do it.

He looks like the player type so we not gonna last that long as friends anyway . I said shaking my head "I have a son"I said trying to make him bag out .

He looked at me and smirked "Your not gonna run me off ma "he said laughing "Ohh okay "I said smiling.
"I didn't get your number or your name "he said smiling "My name is India "I said smiling and taking his phone and putting my number in. 

"Okay get home safely sweetheart you should'nt be on the East side at this time of night,  without your man "he said I laughed "Goodnight"I said Laughing .

"Goodnight "he said closing my car door as I sat down and put my dear belt on . I rolled my eyes and rolled down my window "Wait I didn't get your name "I said smiling and looking at him "My name is Daniel "he said smiling .

At home

I walked inside the room and with August and told him everything  that had happened at the store.  He was pissed but I told him I would stay loyal and he said me and Daniel could be friends as long as I'm loyal and if he doesn't try anything .

"I LOVE HERBYH"I sang "Don't do that again "he said picking me up and sitting me on his lap and kissing me. "I am still mad at you August "I said pouting and folding my arms and looking at him.

"What did I do"he said "you ignored me I called your name five freaking times  and when you did answer your eyes were glued to the damn TV "I said with a attitude.

"I'm sorry "he said pouting "Move "I said getting mad all over again "Nah nigga "he said kissing me and grabbing my ass . He kissed me and flipped  us over I looked at him and smiled.