Chapter 6

I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!

*Seth's POV*
Looking at Ali, it broke my heart. I brushed her hair from her sleeping little face as I saw the puffiness still there from her crying. That ass will pay for scarring her like that. I looked over to the other couch and saw Liz passed out too, and quickly refocused my attention to Ali. I gently stroked her hair. Oh, what were we gonna do?

I heard a knock at the door, and slowly and softly stood from the couch so that I didn't wake Ali. I looked over at Liz to make sure it hadn't woken her either, and luckily, it didn't. I watched my step as I walked towards the door, and slowly opened it so it didn't creak. My face quickly turned to a scowl as I saw who was at the door.

"What the hell do you want?" I growled at him.

Chase looked stunned, as if I had slapped him. The look would have been more amusing if I had. "I was at the party last night. Is she okay?"

"She's strong, she'll be fine. Now leave." I went to close the door but he shoved his foot between the door and the frame.

"I know you don't like me, but I do care about her okay? I just wanted to make sure she was alright." He looked like a kicked puppy and started to make me feel bad.

I released a breath I didn't realize I was holding. "She's doing better than expected, considering the circumstances. But honestly, I don't think she wants to see anyone right now other than me and Liz. She just needs to rest for now, but I promise I'll tell her you stopped by."

He nodded and removed his foot from the door, and turned and walked away. I softly closed the door behind him and went back over to the couch to cuddle with Ali.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright, I know it's short. I'm tired. It's currently 11:45 when I'm writing this. I'm back guys! I'm sorry I've been away for so long. 2015 was a really rough year for me. I was coping with so much I honestly lost inspiration for writing. But I have high hope for 2016, even though it isn't off to the best start for me. But seeing you guys still ask me to update, it gave me some hope. So my official New Years resolution is to pick up writing again. On all my books. Thank you to those who have stuck around and continued to wait, it means a lot.

Happy New Year everybody.
-Ibme123