Important AN

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I'm in high school and I've been slammed with homework recently. But my anxiety is at the point again where I need some form of release. So I'm turning back to writing. I read all your comments, and you have no idea how much those comments make me happy. Seeing you guys want me to keep updating and writing.... Idk guys, that just makes me so happy. :)

However. Upon seeing all my old works, I figured I would start with a blank slate. I want to go back and delete all my old stories and just write from scratch. If you want this one to stay, get this authors note to..... 20 votes? Is that reasonable enough? And for every 10 extra votes, I'll start working on a new chapter quicker. So if you guys want this book to stay, please vote!!

And since y'all are here.....

It would mean so much to me if you would check out the new book of my "blank slate." It has been SO relaxing writing this book, and i think it's coming along nicely. On my phone it shows up as untitled (????) but it's called The Broken Girl. My writing skills have advanced so much since if started writing, and if you guys like teen fiction, then I think you'll like this one. It's PG-13 due to language and some more mature scenes.

I'll give you guys 3 weeks for voting on THIS NOTE!
If it still doesn't reach 20 by then, (which i really hope it does guys, you can ask your friends to vote) I'll expand it ONE more week.

Alright? Alright.