Chapter 4

You guys might hate me at the end of this chapter. MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!!!

**Ali's POV**

"Hey Ali." Jacob looked at me seductively.

"W-what do you want?" I asked as his eyes raked over my body, and then met my eyes again.

"I think we both know what I want Ali. That's for you to be moaning my name with this shirt of yours on the floor." I tried to shove him away, but he was too strong, and he caught my hands and pinned them on both sides of me, as his face moved towards my neck.

Thank god for me a teacher walked into the hall. "Hey kids, no PDA! Keep it in your pants Jacob." She glared at Jacob as he backed off of me. As she walked away, he turned to me. "You got lucky this time, but don't think this is over. This is far from being over." With that he walked away, leaving me stunned in the hallway.

**

For the rest of the day I was completely and utterly disturbed. It didn't help that Jacob wouldn't stop staring at me.

Now Lizzie and I were hanging out, and she was trying to get me to go to a party.

"Liz I really am not in the mood to go." I tried to convince her.

"If it's still about you and Seth's fight, then this is the perfect reason to go. Who knows maybe you'll meet a cute guy there?" She gave me a suggestive wink.

Or maybe I'll run into Jacob. "Fine." I sighed in defeat. Lizzie picked out my clothes for the party. Of course, she just had to pick something slutty. (I'm not that good at explaining clothing, so just look to the pic) Or at least I felt slutty in it.

**

HERE IS WHERE IT GETS MATURE

When we got to the party, it was the average cliche party. Drunk people and red solo cups littered the yard. Music filled the air and the smell of alcohol filled my nose.

We walked into the house and the music and smell got stronger. "Want something to drink?" Lizzie asked me over the music, and I shook my head no. She ran off to go get something to drink, and I moved away from the make shift dance floor.

"Hey sweet cheeks." I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as an all to familiar voice filled my ears and his breath reeked of alcohol.

"Leave me alone Jacob." I got out of his grip, but he grabbed my wrist and dragged me up stairs to an empty room.

He locked the door behind him, and I realized this was his room. Lizzie dragged me to his party. He picked up a pair of hand cuffs off his dresser as he stalked his way towards me. I was backing up, and then I tripped and fell onto his bed. I crawled backwards as he came towards me faster. He grabbed my wrists and locked them in the hand cuffs around the head board so I couldn't escape or fight back.

"Now, be a good girl and I'll be gentle." He smirked as he tightened the cuffs. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I brought my knees to my chest, trying to protect myself as I pulled at the cuffs, hurting my wrists. He grabbed my ankles, and pulled them towards him so I had no protection. He started towards the zipper of my dress

"S-stop. Please." I begged as more silent tears streamed down my face. He roughly slammed his lips on mine and continued to try to find the zipper which was stuck in my dress. He started working his way towards my neck, and then toward my collar bone.

Before he could even my collar bone, someone burst down the door and pulled Jacob off of me. I couldn't see who it was as my vision was blurry with tears, but I had brought my knees to my chest, as I realized there were two people. One person sat next to me and I realized it was Lizzie. She gave me a comforting hug as she looked at my injured wrists. I didn't want her to leave me, but she looked around for the key, which she soon found. She got my hands out of the hand cuffs and held me tightly in a hug. I wiped away the tears, and saw Seth beating the crap out of Jacob. I started sobbing, loudly, as I realized I had a true best friend. He realized I was sobbing and instantly ran over to me to comfort me. He picked me up bridal style and quickly carried me out of the house with Lizzie fast on our heels.

**

During the car ride, he never let me go, and that night, he stayed the night. He held me in his arms, while Lizzie fell asleep on the other couch. Honestly, I never wanted him to let me go.

______________________

Who has a true best friend? I do! I have more than one, and if you guys are reading this, love ya!